Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should I be eating for Lean Mass gains on Test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I be eating for Lean Mass gains on Test?

ill be starting my cycle of test, with a tbol jump start, and winny at the end. 500mg a week.

my friend told me "dude you're gonna be eating like crazy" i want to focus on lean gains without putting on much fat. I'm in the 220-230lbs range. i was thinking of doing right at 2g of carbs per body weight and 1.5-2g of protein per body weight, and fat i want to keep low cause i know ill get enough throughout the day regardless.

so right at 400-450g of carbs and 300-400g of protein. is that good for a lean mass gain or should i be eating more or less? this will be my first run on test so im not sure how my appetite will be.

any input would be great!

Your macros look good as long as its good quality food you are takin in. Eggs and egg whites, tuna, salmon, chicken, turkey, lean beef/bison should be your protein sources. For carbs stick with plain rolled oats, brown rice/quinoa, whole grain bread, and yams. Don't forget about fats ie: olive oil, avacado, and peanut butter. As far as the lean part you can keep that in check with cardio. If you start adding too much fat crank up the cardio a little, don't cut back on the diet. If you type "Diet plan" or "intake Plan" into the search box you should get some good results. Good luck

Comment

I tend to take in less carbs than my protein intake. And like sixteen said, it's all about the sources. I can't give you specific macros without knowing age, exact weight, BF%, height.

3 cardio sessions a week of HIIT style, 20-30 mins, will give you a lot of leway in your diet.

Comment

i party on mixed vegetable packs all day. one pack is 50g of carbs 15g of dietary fiber and 15g of protein for only $1. i can eat those all day. other carb sources are oatmeal and pancakes. i can eat the same meals often i don't get tired of food cause i treat food as fuel. i save good food for my free meal on the weekend.

i just don't want to have a good idea of where i should be, its my first hardcore cycle so id like to have a game plan on my dieting

Comment

and i always kill it on card, i crank the elliptical to 20 and can burn about 500 calories in 25mins. i enjoy cardio its not a problem for me to do

Comment

Stefan, check this out.
            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...k-Diet-Example

Comment

Here's another one
              http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...My-diet-please.

Comment

cool sixteentons, the first one is just what i wanted to see. carb up then post workout carbs then cut out the carbs

girlyman, im 26, I've been losing weight right now 225 i wanna hit 220-222 before i start my cycle, bodyfat im not too sure not high but i definitely can lose a few pounds, and im 5'11"

Comment

Working...
                X