Breakfast ideas anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakfast ideas anyone?

Anyone got some good ideas for breaksfast? Im finding it hard to get excited about breakfast at the moment.......

Any suggestions?
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

atm i normal eat 4 egg white's and one hole egg (5 over all) and 2 slice's of whole wheat toast(dry) there are many things to eat for breakfast there was a grate thread here a while ago about breakfast i'll try to find it for you

Comment

Cheers Jimmy -

Im just sick of eating bland shite thats all you know how it is when your rushing in the morning
      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

dam can't find that post it was on here a while ago and there was like 3-4page's of what people eat for breakfast was a grate post must have been removed for some reason :S

Comment

Try an egg white omlet with fresh baby spinach and light on the tomatos along with some oatmeal sweetned with a tad of organic agave nectar and blueberries
          Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

i had a flick though some posts on other board's of different breakfast's thing's heres a few that sounded ok see what you think

Whole grain bagel cut in half toasted, with fat free cream cheese (3g protein per triangle, 1 on each half of the bagel), with 5 egg whites and 1 yoke scrambeled,

5 eggs, 2 yolks , 100 g oats , few apricots or goji berries and a protein shake pored over the oats,

whole meal bagel, 1 yolk, 5 white scrambled with 50g smoked salmon. Washed down with 300ml milk, whey.

a protein shake with 100g oats,

milk, 30-50g natty peanut butter, banana, 100-150g oats, 30g mornflake oatbran sprinkles, 30g egg protein, 20g whey,

2 scoops ground oats and 2 scoops whey with water 2 vit tabs, 3 fish oil tabs and a banana,

5 egg whites + 80-150g oats and 1 scoop whey and down it as a shake,

50g Oats, 2-4 Raw Eggs, Handful of Blueberris, Banana, Whey Protein, Made with water, and blended untill its very smooth! I add a little extra water if its too thick

Comment

I don't know what kind of diet you following right now, but this is my ideal breakfast for now:

So, everything goes in blender:

100grams of oats
              2 scoops of whey
              2 desert spoon of cinamon
              3 egg whites
              and about one or maybe two unces of low fat milk

Mix everything for 20 sec, than put it in a baking pan and made pancakes..
              So, when is one side finished, just put hand or two of fresh blueberries on it and roll it on a half (sorry, i don't know to explain better ).
              And you have great nutrient dense breakfast!
              I like it a lot!

It's around 75 grams of Carbs
              64 grams of protein
              and fat in trace, less then 5 grams i think, not sure.

Comment

^^^ sounds good but 2 spoon's of cinamon dose that not just over power the taste of everything else?

Comment

when im lifting i always carb up before i workout, i like to party on pancakes with fruit or with jelly. then a protein shake. pancakes make me strong! haha

Comment

my breakfast...
                    6 egg whites, 2 yolks
                    100g london broiled grilled with onion/pepper/tomatoes
                    1 cup oats.
                    ketchup, yummy
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy93 View Post
                      ^^^ sounds good but 2 spoon's of cinamon dose that not just over power the taste of everything else?
                      No, to be honest! I was thinking the same. But it's good in this amount for me. Maybe better option is to tailor the cinamon dose by himself. Desert spoon is little (at least in my home :P)

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy93 View Post
                        i had a flick though some posts on other board's of different breakfast's thing's heres a few that sounded ok see what you think

Whole grain bagel cut in half toasted, with fat free cream cheese (3g protein per triangle, 1 on each half of the bagel), with 5 egg whites and 1 yoke scrambeled,

5 eggs, 2 yolks , 100 g oats , few apricots or goji berries and a protein shake pored over the oats,

whole meal bagel, 1 yolk, 5 white scrambled with 50g smoked salmon. Washed down with 300ml milk, whey.

Cheers my man great ideas like the look of a couple
                        a protein shake with 100g oats,

milk, 30-50g natty peanut butter, banana, 100-150g oats, 30g mornflake oatbran sprinkles, 30g egg protein, 20g whey,

2 scoops ground oats and 2 scoops whey with water 2 vit tabs, 3 fish oil tabs and a banana,

5 egg whites + 80-150g oats and 1 scoop whey and down it as a shake,

50g Oats, 2-4 Raw Eggs, Handful of Blueberris, Banana, Whey Protein, Made with water, and blended untill its very smooth! I add a little extra water if its too thick
                        Cheers my man looks good to me

Comment

Originally posted by myosaurus View Post
                          my breakfast...
                          6 egg whites, 2 yolks
                          1 cup oats.
                          ketchup, yummy
                          Animal! If I can stick it in a blender im happy

Comment

Originally posted by big1 View Post
                            No, to be honest! I was thinking the same. But it's good in this amount for me. Maybe better option is to tailor the cinamon dose by himself. Desert spoon is little (at least in my home :P)
                            Diet is reasonable at the moment - I generally listen to my body and make choices about what i eat (With regards to when I eat my veggies meat etc I tend to mix it up) Saturday is my cheat day I eat anything.

Breakfast is this normally:

4-5 Whole eggs With spinach
                            Black coffee
                            Protein shake
                            Cup of oats
                            2 slices of wholemeal bread
                            3 pieces of fruit
                            Peanut butter

Its boring, Thats the problem - If I could slam it all in a blender Id be happy

Comment

Originally posted by myosaurus View Post
                              my breakfast...
                              6 egg whites, 2 yolks
                              1 cup oats.
                              ketchup, yummy
                              dam that look's good myo loving the "myo" written in ketchup haha

Comment

Working...
                              X