Weight Lifting FAIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight Lifting FAIL

everyone feel free to add to this with any other funny lift's or fail's you see

dam if that guy was spotting me i would have gone sick clearly need's help can't get it up and he just look's at him wtf

Comment

haha this guy made me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy93 View Post
        dam if that guy was spotting me i would have gone sick clearly need's help can't get it up and he just look's at him wtf
        yea, funny how he was watching him soooo close, yet he failed to see that his budy was, in no way, going to get that weight up. WTF lol! the lifter, using maybe more weight than he should have, reminds me of a guy in my gym. he puts way too much on the bar for any given movement, does a couple partial reps on his own and then asks does several assisted reps, doing almost none of the work. i'm talking on everything. he even asks for spots using the curl bar. it got to the point that i had to tell him no, i couldnt spot him because i wasnt doing upright rows that day
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
          yea, funny how he was watching him soooo close, yet he failed to see that his budy was, in no way, going to get that weight up. WTF lol! the lifter, using maybe more weight than he should have, reminds me of a guy in my gym. he puts way too much on the bar for any given movement, does a couple partial reps on his own and then asks does several assisted reps, doing almost none of the work. i'm talking on everything. he even asks for spots using the curl bar. it got to the point that i had to tell him no, i couldnt spot him because i wasnt doing upright rows that day
          Hahahaha Sam do we go to the same Gym? I have a guy exactly the same and yet he sweats more than I do, The guy is literally dripping yet everyone else does the work I wanted to tell him to lay off the Clen
          There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy93 View Post

everyone feel free to add to this with any other funny lift's or fail's you see
            That coulda been bad!

Comment

i remember that sick one where the guy was doin cleans and his insides came out his ass

Comment

I think it's awesome when someone pukes when squatting or pulling some big ass weight as it shows they've pushed the envelope. Too bad the dude in the squat video didn't break parallel as that would have then been impressive.

Comment

Working...
                X