Bad Juice Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Juice Experience

When I started using steroids nobody showed me how to do an injection and my only experience was at the doctors office. After 3wks I talked my brother-inlaw into doing a cycle. He was afraid of needles and asked me to give him his shot. I did mine first. We were in the garage of his parents house at 4am, he rolled up his sleeve and I stuck him as fast I could. As fast as the needle went in is as fast as I squeezed it out. As I pulled the needle out he fell backwards with his arms to his side and hit the concrete floor. His eyes were open but he was OUT! I thought it was a bad bottle and that he was dead. I picked him up screaming and slapping him until he woke up yelling at me to stop. He didn't go to the gym with me that day. He had a cuncussion, 3day headache and frequent nose bleeds. He never tried steroids again. But, I got an extra cycle out of it, since he didn't want it and I never had another experience like that again.

A friend of mine shoots like that. He holds the syringe in his fist with his thumb on the plunger. shoves the needle in his hip and plushes the oil in and pulls it back out in like a split second. I'd never shoot like that!

Comment

i figured i'd try my first real quad shot with 2cc's of test prop to which i had used before in my delts and glutes with next to no pain.well...let's just say i swore someone shot me in the thigh with a .22 coated with acid.for almost a week i could barely walk and i HAD to do legs the 3rd day after that shot.holy shit never again.with prop that is.now it's just enth/cyp or eq.

Comment

Ok, I read this, left and came back to read it again.Lol! I've had some bad shots but not in my quads.

Comment

www.spotinjections.com that should help you

..WE DONT CONDONE THE USE OF ILLEGAL STEROIDS HERE WE JUST ADVISE PEOPLE HOW TO USE THEM SAFELY AND EFFECTIVELY....FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES.....YA.DIG...

Comment

Originally posted by omni View Post
            When I started using steroids nobody showed me how to do an injection and my only experience was at the doctors office. After 3wks I talked my brother-inlaw into doing a cycle. He was afraid of needles and asked me to give him his shot. I did mine first. We were in the garage of his parents house at 4am, he rolled up his sleeve and I stuck him as fast I could. As fast as the needle went in is as fast as I squeezed it out. As I pulled the needle out he fell backwards with his arms to his side and hit the concrete floor. His eyes were open but he was OUT! I thought it was a bad bottle and that he was dead. I picked him up screaming and slapping him until he woke up yelling at me to stop. He didn't go to the gym with me that day. He had a cuncussion, 3day headache and frequent nose bleeds. He never tried steroids again. But, I got an extra cycle out of it, since he didn't want it and I never had another experience like that again.
            Thats some scary shit !!!

Comment

well i said i wasn't gonna hit my quads with prop anymore but now i'm starting to like it.did my 3rd set of shots this week.sore as all shit but they always feel tight now.

Comment

Originally posted by omni View Post
                thats fuked but still funny in a a way brother

..WE DONT CONDONE THE USE OF ILLEGAL STEROIDS HERE WE JUST ADVISE PEOPLE HOW TO USE THEM SAFELY AND EFFECTIVELY....FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES.....YA.DIG...

Comment

bad juicin

My first cycle I got an abscess in my glute from an improperly executed injection, but luckily I was able to cure it without a doctor visit by heating the infected area with an electronic heating pad for an hour a day for a week. I was just about ready to go to the doctor until a friend suggested the heating pad treatment, I was freaking out because I did'nt know what I was going to tell the doctor, I was thinking of telling him I sat on a nail because I do work construction for a living and that may have actually been a beleivable excuse. My friend said never to tell a doctor that you injected yourself with test because they put that on your medical record and your health insurance can get cancelled because of it...is this true? I have mastered IM injection since then but I still use my heating pad on injection days because I beleive it helps the muscle absorb the oil.

Comment

Originally posted by wunhunglo View Post
                    My first cycle I got an abscess in my glute from an improperly executed injection, but luckily I was able to cure it without a doctor visit by heating the infected area with an electronic heating pad for an hour a day for a week. I was just about ready to go to the doctor until a friend suggested the heating pad treatment, I was freaking out because I did'nt know what I was going to tell the doctor, I was thinking of telling him I sat on a nail because I do work construction for a living and that may have actually been a beleivable excuse. My friend said never to tell a doctor that you injected yourself with test because they put that on your medical record and your health insurance can get cancelled because of it...is this true? I have mastered IM injection since then but I still use my heating pad on injection days because I beleive it helps the muscle absorb the oil.
                    Yes its true

Comment

First time shot in my glutes i hit a nerver and man did it hurt and never seen a twitch so much ever lol.
                      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

OK... so years later...last month I hit a nerve in my left shoulder twice, and twice in the last two months my right bicep went numb after injection. I still look forward to my next shot. I sit, stair and sweat. Am i a tard?

Comment

I did 2cc of prop in my bicep with 1cc of primo. LOL I thought my arm was going to explode it swole up so big.

Comment

Working...
                          X