need guidence, out if tren a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need guidence, out if tren a

So I just ran out of tren a yesterday I was running it with test p at 100eod. I already ordered from our source and the counter says 12 business days. My question is, I have some dbol should I run that in its place until or should I up the test. I just don't want to lose much of the gains without the tren. Thanks guys.

thats a tough one bud. to be honest, and (A) i dotn want to bring you down, (B) we cant openly talk about TA, in the experiences i've seen, the counter isn't always exact. you may not be getting your gear in time to continue on, the way you want to. in fact, i would always plan for the worst case in these types of situations, vs planning best case. it can be a hard lesson to learn when you have to stop in the middle of a great cycle. i can feel for you, simply because i've had to deal with the exact same issue myself.
    sure you could swap out to dbol. in fact, if you wanted to from here, you could just plan to run the dbol/prop and finish out that way. if i were you, i would try to work with what you have on hand and for the next cycle, dont start until you have everything together, 100%
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yeah this is absolutely a life lesson. I was thinking test at 150 eod and 30mg of dbol ed. What do u guys think? Thanks for the advice btw, it really helps.

Comment

150 and 30 will work, again itll prob change composition, but you should keep seeing some gains. this is a great reason to keep a local source around. i hardly ever get anything from my local source bc hes so expensive, but i stay in touch with him for situations like these.
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
        X