frontloading deca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frontloading deca

been juicing on and off for 15 years and never have taken deca before...I mean I frontload test but would it pay to frontload deca also?? I am going to stay on the low side @300mg wk for 30wks...is it too long to stay on?? thanks for any advice guys...

yes, thats waaaay to long. nandrolones are very suppressive, so thats a long time to keep natty levels shutdown. trt would be a high probability after that
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Y would u think takin gear 4 30wks is okay? I mean its just obvious that that's waaaay 2 long. I'm on cycle now, just finished 6wks dbol and I'm 8 wks in on deca and test e. Ill never take deca again cuz dbol and deca did me well but about the 6th week in I got mad gyno. Its getn under control now and I'm cutn my 15wk cycle down to 10wks. I've stopped deca and jus contiuned the test. Bottom line, hav sumthing on hand for the gyno if u take gear, nolva letro and caber

Comment

hahaha...I know it does sound long to me too, but the longest cycle I have done was 8 months...so I didn't think it would too bad just to include some deca into the mix and see how I react too it...obviously we all have gone through some trial and error with anabolics and see how you respond...you guys didn't tell me about frontloading...I'll just try it and go from there...always have letro.. it made my gyno lumps totally dissapear when I got them...thanks..

Comment

All I have to say is I hope you don't have a girlfriend or wife. Your dick will never get hard or stay hard. Take it from someone who knows. When I did my first cycle my friend told me I could take that shit forever with no side effects, it took me a year and a half to figure out what was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Ant View Post
            been juicing on and off for 15 years and never have taken deca before...I mean I frontload test but would it pay to frontload deca also?? I am going to stay on the low side @300mg wk for 30wks...is it too long to stay on?? thanks for any advice guys...
            I used deca in the past, For me it worked better at 500-600mgs. I would kick it up a little but run it for 12-16 weeks..

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
              I used deca in the past, For me it worked better at 500-600mgs. I would kick it up a little but run it for 12-16 weeks..
              I was just thinking this myself...you beat me to my own thought! 600mg at 16 sounds perfect....I guess..
              thanks everyone..I am a past member of bos..sounds like this is my new home..

Comment

I was just thinking this myself...you beat me to my own thought! 600mg at 16 sounds perfect....I guess..
                thanks everyone..I am a past member of bos..sounds like this is my new home..
                To answer your question about frontloading the deca......
                I have buddies who frontload everything!!! I wouldn't see how it would hurt ya??? Hell this winter I'm thinking about doing a deca run, I might try it..

Comment

I dont bother frontloading because I dont feel it makes a difference with me. As for 30 weeks, thats too long. 10-14 weeks would be better. 300mg is low also unless you are only running it for joint relief. I like to run 500-600mg.

Comment

so 900mg a week for 2...then 600mg a week for 16...so let me ask, how do you know that the deca is working, when you have to take test with it also...seems like a catch 22...I plan to frontload both at the same time...I have some suspension also...

Comment

i can always tell decas workn cuz i can lift heavier and not hav shoulder pain, plus i hold water

Comment

I just thought of something...I guess I will start the test for 3 or 4 weeks then start the deca..and see the difference..

Comment

U could but u should always remember to run ur test for 2wks longer then the deca

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
                            U could but u should always remember to run ur test for 2wks longer then the deca
                            c'mon man...I'm no amateur........yeah I don't plan to stop when the deca runs out...

Comment

I just thought of something...I guess I will start the test for 3 or 4 weeks then start the deca..and see the difference..
                              test alone prob wont show results in that amount of time
                              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
                              X