Gp m1t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gp m1t

Anyone used this before, are the gains similar too be expected to on Superdrol for a short oral cycle

i havent used sdrol, so i cant say. i loved the effect of the GP m1t. i got super strong within a wk. i started losing hair though. i did some research and it looks like some lose hair of m1t. some don't. when i realized this, i stopped rigth away. i got through about 2 wks at 2 tabs a day. it was a good product though and had i not suffered hair loss, i would have continued
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Cheers Sam for reply think i had better give that one a miss then only so much Nizoral can do lol

weird thing is, it doesnt happen to everyone, im not prone to massive hair loss and usually, i dont lose much hair on gear, guess everyone is different.
      sam1976
      Last edited by sam1976; 07-12-2011, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        i havent used sdrol, so i cant say. i loved the effect of the GP m1t. i got super strong within a wk. i started losing hair though. i did some research and it looks like some lose hair of m1t. some don't. when i realized this, i stopped rigth away. i got through about 2 wks at 2 tabs a day. it was a good product though and had i not suffered hair loss, i would have continued
        Nice. I've been interested in this and their oral tren for a while now. It's good to see a legit review.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Back View Post
          Nice. I've been interested in this and their oral tren for a while now. It's good to see a legit review.
          yeah..that oral tren throws me for a loop...how does that work?? you must lose some of it's effect orally than if you take it by inject..

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Ant View Post
            yeah..that oral tren throws me for a loop...how does that work?? you must lose some of it's effect orally than if you take it by inject..
            its crazy stuff. stronger than injectable tren, IME. i used it last year and found the side effects to be the harshest out of all the forms of tren. i think, for me, the side effects have to do with how fast the tren kicks in. the faster, the more harsh. within just 3 days, i could feel the tren in my system. by day 5, it was working strong. you dont need much either. for myself, one bag will last a couple cycles. strength was way up. fat loss was way up. i was lean, ready for a contest and i could see changes in my physique day to day
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

its crazy stuff. stronger than injectable tren, IME. i used it last year and found the side effects to be the harshest out of all the forms of tren. i think, for me, the side effects have to do with how fast the tren kicks in. the faster, the more harsh. within just 3 days, i could feel the tren in my system. by day 5, it was working strong. you dont need much either. for myself, one bag will last a couple cycles. strength was way up. fat loss was way up. i was lean, ready for a contest and i could see changes in my physique day to day
              holy shit..sounds pretty strong...i'm sure somebody could make an inject form...I guess there are not too many labs that make this...is it just from GP or someone else also..I have taken halo before..that might be a close match...I will have to try it sometime...sounds good..

Comment

yea, i guess the strength has to do with the methylation. it also has to do with how freakin rough it is on the liver. 2-3 wk use is common. i would start with 250mcg and give it a few days before bumping to 500mcg. then after a wk, if you can take more, i wouldnt go much higher than 750mcg. i've seen super heavy weight competitors use alove 1mg, but for the average gym rat, i really dont see the need. i have only used the GP OT. it is some wicked stuff. between oral tren and halo, i pick halo. it has a "cleaner" feel, if that makes sense. i might feel a little bitchy at higher halo doses if i'm on a super calorie restricted diet, but doesnt make me feel like shit, the way tren does.

Comment

thoughts on GP Andromix????

Comment

Damn!

I read reviews like this and it tempts me so bad to try ti haha

Comment

reviews have been mixed so far but i agree with what you are saying .. a good friend of my ran the gp oral tren and choose to stop because he felt it was to strong for his liking..i

Comment

Working...
                      X