Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Cycle in January

Hey

Righto, was talking to my mate the other day who has loads more experience than me with the old juice and he was saying we should run a cycle together in Jan. He was thinking something along the lines of

weeks 1 to 8 Test E, Deca, DBol
    weeks 9 to 16 Test E, EQ, Tren A or Test/Tren/Mast

He said this was a good bulk to cut cycle, as he's thinking of competing again next year.

Anyone got any thoughts on this cycle, or amendments or alternative suggestions please?

Cheers guys

only 7 weeks on EQ is a pretty short time. Why not run it the entire 16 weeks and drop the deca.

Comment

Pick, either the deca or the eq. Too many issues involved with deca, like deca-dick. The eq would be a much better choice especially for a run of that long

Comment

i would personally run one of those or the other, and run the one u pick longer than 8 weeks. with it being january, id pro rather run a winter bulker, test/deca/dbol. itll soften u up some, but you can then run the test/tren/mast cycle going into the summer. and i agree with johnwayne, 7 weeks is too short of a run with eq. but i dont agree with u having to pick deca or eq, they work great together. but individually they create different results. but while taking deca, and trying to bulk, the appetite that the eq creates could help tremendously
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
        X