cycle recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cycle recap

It's been awhile since i've logged on but I wanted to share my results with the forum. I recently completed a 10 week cycle of Prop and winny (this was my second ever cycle) at the following dosages :
    Wk 1-10 Prop 150mg EOD
    Wk 5-10 Oral Winny 50ED
    .5 Adex E3D

I am in my fourth week of PCT (Nolva 20/20/20/10/10) and seem to be recovering just fine. Cycle result were impressive and at my peak had gained 28 pounds. I have since kept 18 of the 28 pounds. Acne was moderate to harsh which I expected. My main issue was that the front and top of my scalp thinned out. Not completely bald by any means but certainly thinner. I started taking 1mg of Finasteride when it came in the mail around week 9 along with minoxidil and nizoral but the damage was already done. I'm hoping to reverse the thinning or at least make sure no more hair is lost.

Since my first cycle was Test E only and I didn't experience any thinning of the hair it leads me to believe that the winny caused the thinning. If I had started taking the finasteride at the beginning of the cycle I think I could have avoided the hair loss altogether.

I am taking advantage of our sponsors sale this month and will be ordering soon. I am looking to put together a bulking cycle for the fall/winter but also want to stay away from any products that are too harsh on the hair. Looking for some advice and suggestions. So far I am thinking Test E and Deca. I will now permanently be using my hair stack of Finasteride/minoxidil/nizoral. Since I do not plan on stopping cycling I hope this will eliminate any further hair loss along with avoiding Winny/d-ball/a-drol etc. .

Thanks for listening
Working...
X