Clear All

• New Cycle, Thoughts?

Yo

So just got myself a new cycle -

12 weeks

1-12 500mg Test E
    1-10 400mg Deca
    1-6 40mg Dianabol

PCT I have clomid and nolva as well as some letro as Im very prone to Gyno - Currently have a little puffiness at the moment however it normally goes down after I come off cycle and start PCT.

All my gear is Pharma apart from the PCT, Has anyone used GP letro, Nolva, clomid? if so would you say its just as good as pharma?

Ive also got some clen coming however has anybody ran this on cycle?

Cheers guys
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

You may need a progestin blocker for the deca. Gp letro is nice. With any anti-estrogen your going to have to play with the dosage. Anti-estrogens like letro may require a little trial and error.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbolli View Post
      You may need a progestin blocker for the deca. Gp letro is nice. With any anti-estrogen your going to have to play with the dosage. Anti-estrogens like letro may require a little trial and error.
      Yeah, its my first time with Letro so was thinking about tapering up the dosage -

Pro-Blocker? What would you recommend?

Cheers Bro
      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Nice, old school stack. I never had problems with estrogen build up on cycle similar to this. But every man is different.

Comment

Originally posted by big1 View Post
          Nice, old school stack. I never had problems with estrogen build up on cycle similar to this. But every man is different.
          Yeah Ive ran it before and got around 14lbs of good gains so think it may be time to revisit it again

Comment

bromocriptine or dostinex for a progestin blocker. I can get by with bromo. Its cheaper.
            Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
              Yeah Ive ran it before and got around 14lbs of good gains so think it may be time to revisit it again

Sure, keep it simple is good thing to do
              I'm not a fan of deca. I've done few cycles similar to yours then I switched deca to Boldenone. I like Boldenone effect on apetite, and no progesterone problems to worry about
              Good luck with your cycle bro!

Comment

Originally posted by big1 View Post
                Sure, keep it simple is good thing to do
                I'm not a fan of deca. I've done few cycles similar to yours then I switched deca to Boldenone. I like Boldenone effect on apetite, and no progesterone problems to worry about
                Good luck with your cycle bro!
                Cheers Bro

What were you running the Boldenone at? And what kind of gains did you get

Comment

bold is usually run around 600mg/wk, and it gives leaner gains with a more vascular look. deca tends to make people puffy and bulky. you could also try npp
                  Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Cycle looks good. Geneza letro worked great for me. Shrunk my lumps to the size of a pea.

Comment

12-14 week cycle with frontloading 600mg for 3 weeks, then i stayed on 400mg/week..
                      Good solid gains as PushinWeight says, but, problem can be in letargy, because of higher red blood count.. Boldenone is famous for that. Sorry for my english..
                      I don't know how to fight that, maybe to increase cardio sessions or something? Ronny, FIST? Have something to say on this topic, please?

Never used Npp..

Comment

some people say that giving blood while on bold will help. it will lower overall count, but does nothing for blood concentration
                        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by mpressmc View Post
                          Cycle looks good. Geneza letro worked great for me. Shrunk my lumps to the size of a pea.
                          Yeah thats what im going for, Its like cauliflower under my skin its driving me insane

Comment

500mg Testosterone Enanthate/Cypionate pw, weeks 1-12
                            600mg Boldenone Undecylenate pw, weeks 1-11
                            Dianabol 50mg ed weeks 1-4
                            PCT – 3 weeks after last testosterone injection

How about this instead?

And would the bold need to be shot 3 times a week? Im assuming I can shot bold and test at the same time

Comment

24 x Testoviron Depot
                              4 x Anabol 5mg
                              2 x Boldenone 200
                              1 x GP Clen (clenbuterol)
                              2 x GP Clomiphene (Clomid)
                              1 x GP Nolva (Nolvadex)
                              1 x Letrofem (Letrozole)

So reordered from Naps :

Going to run 12 weeks

1-12 500mg test e
                              1-10 400mg Bold
                              1-4 50mg Dianabol and standard PCT with Letro and some clen to clean up the extra fat

Comment

Working...
                              X