Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren Acetate - Does it have a smell?

Hey guys

I know various carrier oils have different smells, however ive just got a vial of tren ace, its the right rusty coloured liquid in side and Ive had some pretty bad insomnia off it so Im pretty certain its Tren however if I remove a little and smell it, there is no smell at all....Is this normal? Some have said tren has a little bit of a niff to it.....

Just got me thinking as a vial of test cyp that I was sent (from a domestic source not our sponsor) absolutely stinks of like a workshop type oil....a friend whos been in the game for a while said bin the test as its junk. Think my next order will be from our sponsor.

Tren really doesnt really have that much of a different smell from other gears unless it has been overly oxidized in the process of making it. Unless it has guaiacol in it. That crap has a stench out of this world! I had a vial of high mg test that had in there. After I pinned it the entire room smelled of it for a couple days. Even where I stored it smelled like it. Your test cyp that had a bad smell might have had too much solvent or some type of bad chemistry along the way. Bottom line though is if you dont feel safe putting it into your body then toss it and get more. Its not like its that expensive. I will say that the sponsors test cyp has a mild chemically odor to it, but most UGL's do. HG gear is the only thing I have ever had that smelled like pure oil.

Comment

If it hasn't been over-oxidized during production, a batch of tren won't smell much different from any other gear. Unless of course it contains guaiacol. The garbage stinks to high heaven! In one of my test vials was a high-mg concentration. The odor permeated the room for a few days after I pinned it. The area where I kept it also took on the odor. There may have been too much solvent or some other sort of poor chemistry in your test tube, causing it to smell foul. wordle today

Comment

Working...
      X