Mbig's cycle!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mbig's cycle!!!

Before I put this question down just know this is not for a first timer...
    I'm currently running 1000mgs. of test. (a week)
    600mgs. of Eq. ( a week)
    I'm about to include winni at 30-40mgs. a day.......... Now,,,,,The question is....Would adding Masteron at 300-400mgs. be a little much???? Never ran anything this big !!! Thought I'll share this with the board!!! Thanks...

ive never run mast, im too big of a pussy to lose my hair. im not ready for that yet. but i do know a anabolic consultant if you will, that recommends mast or primo with every cycle. so with that said i dont think you could go wrong.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Add the Mast and Log this run please!

Comment

Diesel, sounds like you like the stack?? lolololo I might throw some new pics up we'll see.... SAM,,, Any thoughts buddy??

Comment

i think the mast will add to aggression in the gym and add to the hardness of the muscle. overall, i think your cosmetic quality will be improved but to be honest, i've only used mast when i was very very lean and on low calories. i did love it. i cant say i have experience with it though, above single digit body fat. you'll have to let us know. keep us posted if you run it and what you think. i've been thinking of using mast e soon after i'm done with test 1 cyp. i'm not super lean now either.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yeah I like! Agreed with Sam for the reasons I like it. Im interested in Mast and I had some last year but I never ran it.. Looking to add some in my NPP/Prop/Winni cycle next year tho! Im gonna have to cut a lil bit tho! Let us know how it goes bro!
            JayDiesel
            Last edited by JayDiesel; 07-09-2011, 01:42 AM.

Comment

also, i'll move this to the AAS section..
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

eq blows mast away.

Comment

Working...
                X