dosage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dosage.

hello JM, i will soon start my lean bulk cycle, with 1-test cyp, i will ad a low dose testosterone of 250mg test e week with the 600mg of 1-test cyp. im very prone to water rettantion with test also gyno, so what anti e will you suggest and how much to keep water and gyno out of the picture?

arimidex or aromasin

Comment

Arimidex is a joke! Use Letro or Aromasin 25mg a day.

Comment

what do you tink about 12,5mg aromasin with 50mg proviron day, its only 250mg test wk.

Comment

Originally posted by abzlove View Post
          Arimidex is a joke! Use Letro or Aromasin 25mg a day.
          not sure why you feel this way. maybe the adex you've used is fake or underdosed. i've had nothing but good results using real adex and so do the competitors in my area. i've advised countless people that have also had great experiences. IMO, its a lot safer than letro. i've found letro to be stronger and more likely to wipe estrogen out all together. when i've used letro, it's only in micro doses. adex or arom are a lot more forgiving
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Duchaine View Post
            what do you tink about 12,5mg aromasin with 50mg proviron day, its only 250mg test wk.
            at the right dose of AI, coupled with a clean enough diet, you should be able to double that test dose without filling with water. it's all about estrogen control and sodium intake.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
            X