Post Workout meal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Workout meal

Usually my workouts are done around 12 noon. I was thinking of changing that to around 11pm. I get off work at 10:30pm so it would be right after work. It gives me more free time during the day also gym is pretty empty late at night. I figure I will be done around midnight, come home take shower and go to bed. That being said I figure I would have a scoop of whey and a scoop of casein protein before I hit the bed. Not sure if anyone else works out then goes right to bed. Should I still have some simple carbs and or a meal as if it was an afternoon workout? Any suggestions? Thanks.
    sigpic

Its nice working out when no one is at the gym. Yuppies and shit head teenagers are fast a sleep and the distraction of T&A are gone. Although it has it bad side too. Sounds like you need help weighing your options. I would stick with noon workouts. When you get off work its hard to find the mental concertration, for me that is. Not sure if you take a pre-workout, as that may keep you up at night. Not sure how much of your post workout meal would go to building muscle and how much would go to fat that late at night. If you must workout at night to switch things up. I would eat a banana for complex carbs and a butt load of protein. good luck.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

I agree with Dboli. My work schduale leaves me no option in some cases. I do take a pre-workout drink and a post-workout protein. When I get home I eat some chicken and a banana and when I TRY to sleep I'm burning so hot it drives me crazy and I usally end up with only a couple hours of sleep, and thats with a sleep enhancer.
      Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Working...
      X