tren cough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tren cough

just did some tren in the left glute along with some t400 and think i expereienced tren cough, my chest felt all tingly and so did my mouth, only lasted couple minutes and i didnt actually cough that much

first time iv had it and iv been taking it 4 weeks so its all good! apart from this once the results are epic, strength is way up!

anyone else had this before?

that is just a taste of it....the start. it can build from there and get a whole lot worse. when i've gotten the full blast of tren cough, once with tren and twice with mast prop, it chokes me out, brings me to my knees, burns in my throat, gums, lips, and i can't catch air. had i not known what it was as it was happening, i would have thought i was dying. took a couple minutes to get better. but yea, bad news, lying on the floor unable to stop coughing.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I have yet to experience it. For me tren just makes me sweat..... all the damn time. And ill tell you what else--- it seems sometimes when i sweat i get a very specific odor. its not B.O. but it doesnt smell very good.

Comment

never experienced the cough either, but i sweat like a whore in church also. and that yellow oil comes out of my skin. if your on tren, put some alcohol on a cotton ball and rub it on the sidea and backs of your shoulders, then take a look at the cotton ball.
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Inject slowly and get quality Tren like GP.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

at least i know its good tren i suppose lol, just ordered another 100ml or tri tren thats my stock, thats not one course

Comment

Originally posted by lthiii View Post
              I have yet to experience it. For me tren just makes me sweat..... all the damn time. And ill tell you what else--- it seems sometimes when i sweat i get a very specific odor. its not B.O. but it doesnt smell very good.
              i know exactly what you're talking about. it is a very chemical like smell.....on a very related note(send the kids out of the room) while on tren, i was once told " your sperm burns my mouth" so i dont think tren tastes good either lol
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

did another shot yest into tris, was fine

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                  i know exactly what you're talking about. It is a very chemical like smell.....on a very related note(send the kids out of the room) while on tren, i was once told " your sperm burns my mouth" so i dont think tren tastes good either lol
                  hahahahahaha!!!!
                  Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
                  X