Muscle Brownies and Complete Cookie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muscle Brownies and Complete Cookie

Alright, I still consider this cheating but if you're gonna cheat you may as well make it as healthy as possible and get some good protein along with it. I ordered the Complete Cookie which has 15 grams of protein, no trans fat, no dairy, 5 grams of fiber, no preservatives. They're pretty damn good. Next i'm gonna get the Muscle Brownie which has 20 grams of protein.
    I saw this in a magazine and decided to check em' out. You can also order them on Amazon.
    http://www.lennylarry.com/products/the-complete-cookie

interesting catch, i may have to look into them, bc im def a fat kid at heart, i love my sweets
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

So jusT a question; I noticed that the protein in these products is soy, as it usally is in any good tasting protein product like this one. My question is how bad is that when it comes to the estrogen levels in ones body, being that soy has been proven to increase this in studies that are being traced back to the increase in breast cancer due to the increase in soy products being used in the world? Now don't get me wrong I'm not being paranoid and saying that if you eat soy you will die! I'm just asking, how much soy is too much soy for guys looking to grow in size and strength?
      Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Now you tell me!!!!! I just killed the whole case. LOL I have heard that before but never researched it enough to know what amount affects you. So not really sure, but they're definately somethin I wouldn't eat alot of. And never when I am not on gear. They are friggin good though, especially when all you're eatin is green beans, egg whites, brown rice and boiled chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by sixteentons View Post
          Now you tell me!!!!! I just killed the whole case. LOL I have heard that before but never researched it enough to know what amount affects you. So not really sure, but they're definately somethin I wouldn't eat alot of. And never when I am not on gear. They are friggin good though, especially when all you're eatin is green beans, egg whites, brown rice and boiled chicken.
          Ha! Sorry bro I used to eat alot of that type of stuff too. It would be cool to know the answer though.
          Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Working...
          X