Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Crawley died this morning!!

Richard Edwin Crawley founder of the Underground Lab British Dragon Died
    Richard Crawley was extradited to the US at the beginning of March 2011.
    Richard died in hospital in the US this morning. He was released from prison early there a few weeks ago because he became so sick there with pneumonia and the USA didn't want to pay the hospital bill or have him die while they still held him. So he was still in the hospital afterward and didn't get better. His wife and daughter were there at the end. He will be cremated in the US.

may he rest in peace all the best for his family.

Comment

I'm so fucking pissed about this..read what Millard says too http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/stero...tml#post769523

Comment

So the "most democratic country in the world"(saracastic) killed a man who was under theyr protection...

Comment

RIP... Al least he'll have some peace...

Comment

USA - Unbelievable
            There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I've put the first article on the blog..let me know your opinion..

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...british-dragon

Comment

only read about half way down ronny iv gtg out look's good so far apart from i spotted a spelling mistake (wooo i feel so smart for once) in that paragraph next the the first pic it say's "they would copy thai aanbol" instead of anabol.

Comment

very good read Ronny thanks for the story i always wanted to no what went on with BD an the down fall..

cool

Comment

Working...
                  X