Help for Beginner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for Beginner

im going to buy a cycle but i dont know which one is for me. i am 60 pounds over weight and i have a 31% bmi. i would like to lose 65 pounds and be ripped!!! can someone please help me figure this out
    my stats
    6 feet
    249 pound
    38 waist

my goal
    185 pounds
    32 waist
    ripped

no cycle will do that for you the best thing is diet and hard work the cycles will only assist you, how long you been working out for whats your diet like?

Comment

my eating habbits arent to bad. a bowl od ceral for breakfast, a pretty big lunch, and im never hungry for dinner after lunch. my workout is just running 3 days a week about 2 miles. i just got p90x and i started that a week ago so thats what im doing for muscle

Comment

Originally posted by rougherman101 View Post
        a bowl od ceral for breakfast, a pretty big lunch, and im never hungry for dinner after lunch.
        theres ur prob right there, you need to work on your metabolism and step up the cardio
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

You need to do a lot of research on diet and up your cardio. I never thought I would say this but you need to wait before you do anything except maybe some Test Cyp. Diet research is going to help you more than anything...if you stick to it!
          Knowledge Is Power

Comment

I did P90x and lost alot of weight last year for summer. The cardio is intense. It will also teach you discipline. Keep working on your diet. thats really important.
            Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Diet Diet Diet....

You need to keep that metabolism going by eating 4-6 balanced meals a day.....as far as cycles go.....the only thing I would recommend at this point would be an ECA stack or Clen/T3 stack to get that bodyfat down.

Comment

Listen rougher man, if your serious about losing weight let me know. Steriods will just hinder you unless you have experience. You will see your weight go up and it will dissapoint you. If your a weak asshole who jumps on a forum to help you to feel better about yourself then dont contact me. but if your really ready to lose the weight let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                  theres ur prob right there, you need to work on your metabolism and step up the cardio
                  I agree 100% with pushinweight. You should be eating 5-7 small meals a day. Think of it like this. You drop your buddie off in the desert. You give him a gallon of water. If you tell him im not sure when i will be back mabey 3-4 days he will ration out the water. If you promise him you will be back in 24 hours he is going to drink that water. Your body does the same thing with your fat reserves. If your constantly eating it doesnt need to store much.

Comment

Originally posted by Just1more View Post
                    I agree 100% with pushinweight. You should be eating 5-7 small meals a day. Think of it like this. You drop your buddie off in the desert. You give him a gallon of water. If you tell him im not sure when i will be back mabey 3-4 days he will ration out the water. If you promise him you will be back in 24 hours he is going to drink that water. Your body does the same thing with your fat reserves. If your constantly eating it doesnt need to store much.
                    i read a book about dieting when i got started with all of this. in the book, they mentioned that the average caveman was in as good of shape as todays olympic athletes. imagine the way they ate, they didnt even work out. but they walked 5 miles, ate a handful of berries, walked 5 miles, ate some oats, walked 5 miles, ate a squirrel, etc. you get the point
                    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
                      i read a book about dieting when i got started with all of this. in the book, they mentioned that the average caveman was in as good of shape as todays olympic athletes. imagine the way they ate, they didnt even work out. but they walked 5 miles, ate a handful of berries, walked 5 miles, ate some oats, walked 5 miles, ate a squirrel, etc. you get the point
                      This describes my diet to a T.... Throw in the average hoodrat for cardio... Haha jk but OP these guys are absolutely right slim down with diet and cardio and lifting naturally and get a supplement routine going then once you are healthier you can test out different AAS to help cut or get more defined

Comment

Love the caveman analogy

Comment

Probably not what you want to hear mate - But AAS is not for you at this moment in time, Youll get frustrated with the results. Steroids are not magic pills and injections they assist with your diet and training plan.

As you are only running 3 times a week your not lifting any weights what so ever so you don't know whats working for you. Get your training and diet down to a T and then look at AAs

In the mean time perhaps look at clen / T3 etc to help in losing the weight buddy.

Good luck
                          There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Try some interval training and a good diet and Clen/t2 would be great too but wait about a month or so after your natural diet kicks in and get some big results. I bet in 6 months you can drop alot of weigth and maintain strength

Comment

Steroids are the last weapon my friend
                              So one must not go for steroids at first
                              Stable On your diet , and try to be get serious on your cardio works specially
                              Make a good schedule of diet and cardio exercises
                              And go for your point

You will get good results sooner

Comment

Working...
                              X