General Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Question

I came accross some deca sust250 & win iv been working out now for 4-5 months weight is currently 245lbs and some tummy fat never messured it but there is some fat. upper body is no concer well built but its lower that im working on When i decide to take my gear i know that all 3 will give streangh and mucsle. But I am not planing to lift heavey weight less weight more reps will i still gain size and will i still get stronger..Thanks in advance for all the help

Yes.

but I would suggest u wait till u have @ least 1 year of solid lifting under ur belt.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
      Yes.

but I would suggest u wait till u have @ least 1 year of solid lifting under ur belt.
      i agree. at 5 months in, you're just starting to understand how to lift. also, i am not sure what your logic is for purposly not lifting heavy. it doesn't make any sense and makes me wonder if you even do understand your body and how to lift.( not ment as a insult)
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I'd wait and build a foundation and gain knowledge about training, diet, etc before jumping in. Not worth it.
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
        X