Reseach Chems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reseach Chems

I was just currious how JM members felt about these products?
    Thanks!
    kratos3
    Last edited by kratos3; 06-29-2011, 06:51 AM.

All my pct and anti-e products are research grade and I've had great success with them.

Comment

just like everything else, theres good labs and shitty labs. luckily ive had good service with them as well. also, you cant beat the prices and t/a times
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I have to agree with you on the t/a and price you can't beat it. I used some nova with my last cycle with good results. I had my concerns with dosage and storage but in all product seemed to be safe. Thanks guys for your replys

Comment

Remember research chems are the exact same powder used to make the name brand product. There is some slight differences but nothing noticeable due to patents and such. Usually they are held in liquid solution which seems to be very effective except for with caber (supposedly). But like mentioned it's about finding a good lab. I've had products over and under dosed and when it comes to serms and AI's we don't want to be guessing on doses.

They have become so readily avaliable these days at very affordable prices there is no excuse to not have needed things on hand. I've used research chems for years now and the majority of it has been very effective.

Comment

I heard its cheap to

Comment

AS of right now i just got some letro from a domestic source . USP Grade.
              2.5 mg/ml
              Each 30ml bottle contains 75 mg Letrozole.
              Took less than wk and was cheap price compared too lot of the orals. There looks to be about 1/8 tea spoon of white powder dissolved in the solution. Taste decent a tad sweet but not like sugar .
              Whats your thoughts on this guys ?

Comment

Yes. I have the Tamoxifen (Nolvadex), a 60ml bottle. Thats a true 20mg/ml. Also a 30ml of green Letro.
                Haven't tried that one yet LoL.

Comment

Originally posted by Userat204 View Post
                  Remember research chems are the exact same powder used to make the name brand product. There is some slight differences but nothing noticeable due to patents and such. Usually they are held in liquid solution which seems to be very effective except for with caber (supposedly). But like mentioned it's about finding a good lab. I've had products over and under dosed and when it comes to serms and AI's we don't want to be guessing on doses.

They have become so readily avaliable these days at very affordable prices there is no excuse to not have needed things on hand. I've used research chems for years now and the majority of it has been very effective.
                  Hell....I have the caber in liquid !! Hope its good?? Everything else seems good.

Comment

Working...
                  X