Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower back pain

Hi Fellas!

'I've been having some lower back pain after intense workouts and i'm just curious if there's anything i can take to recover it faster while being on 9th week of Test C cycle?

Thank you!

Mate just leave it for a week or do some basic machine exercises.
    A little back pain can quickly turn into a lot of back pain and then you'll be fucked for a month.

Just take it easy.

If it's still playing up then maybe a muscle relaxant but go see your doc first.

Comment

yea my friend, i get intense lower back pumps till the point i usually lay on a bench @ the gym for a good min or two. taurine & potassium help with cramping and help alleviate the pumps back there. Hope this helps

Comment

Def. taurine.

Comment

Originally posted by MontBlanc View Post
          yea my friend, i get intense lower back pumps till the point i usually lay on a bench @ the gym for a good min or two. taurine & potassium help with cramping and help alleviate the pumps back there. Hope this helps

Can i get taurine at local pharmacy?

Comment

taurine helped me when i was taking a prohormone.

Comment

go to GNC you can get it there its cheap

Comment

I had a same problems when I'm around 220+ pounds. Lower back pain killing me..

Comment

I always have this problem when I'm on a prohormone, like everyone says taurine!

Comment

Nice to hear that..
                    Tell me, what taurine dose and when to take. I never supplement with taurine aside.

Comment

i would take one (500mg) in the morning then again preworkout till the pain goes away. then i just take it occasionally for "mental focus"

Comment

Working...
                      X