bacteriostatic water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bacteriostatic water

im looking for a legit place in eu to buy some bacteriostatic water, do anyone knows a good place?

i may be wrong, but i believe you can just pick some up from a pharmacy. its not a controlled substance
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I think it just depends on which EU country. I know in mine the apotheke's dont carry any BA at all for sale. The laws in mine are a bit more anal when it comes to meds anyway.

Comment

i normal get it off amazon.com if your in uk the amazon.co.uk don't have it but the .com does

Comment

I use opresource. 30ml for like $4.

Comment

i know its strange but i need prescription in my country for that :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Duchaine View Post
              i know its strange but i need prescription in my country for that :-(
              I hear ya on that. Its the same way with me. You could get some sterile water and some ba to mix your own. Its .09% BA to the mix if im not mistaken. You could do what I do and just order it from the states or elsewhere and see what happens. I order it from the states and havent had any problems yet. Although I have only done it twice since it lasts forever for me.

Comment

Liquidations-outlets.com and westendsupplies. Get like three 30ml vials for $9.

Comment

Got mine on E Bay
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X