Parabolen? Help me out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parabolen? Help me out.

Hey guys, a friend of mine was sold some Vials of "Parabolen" that was a Home Brew and he doesn't think it is now after using a little over half of the 1st vial. He has been complaing of itching under his skin near the injection site and swelling days after injection. I'm not sure what it could be but I took a picture so you guys could see what he's dealing with, he also told me that he has to shake it before he injects so that the oils combined? Anyone ever have this problem or heard of doing that with Home Brew stuff? Let me know what you guys think and if he got ripped off and if he should stop taking the stuff. Thanks guys.
    Attached Files

im no pro when it comes to homebrews, or knowing a fake; but i would not inject myself with that. the seperation is alittle disturbing
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Haha...Thats what I told him. He's a little pissed off now because he has been getting stuff from this dude for years and he said that the last three vials have been like this. When I first saw the picture I thought it was a joke, but when I finally held them in my hand I was shocked that he even put that in his body! Well I guess some people learn from trial and error lol. PW - have you ever seen anything like this?

Comment

nope, i dont even think true suspension looks like that
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

HomeBrews tend to use more of the mixing compounds which cause irritation but that looks like my salad dressing?
          Pictures = http://www.steroidpictures.net/parabolanpictures.html
          ODB
          Last edited by ODB; 06-27-2011, 03:54 PM.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
          X