• Cycle help please!

Alright guys so this is what I have..

20 weeks worth of gp test e at 500mg week
    20 weeks worth of gp bold (eq) at 400mg week
    15 weeks worth of gp proviron at 50mg Ed
    5 weeks worth of gp dbol at 40mg Ed
    5 weeks worth of gp Stan (oral) at 50mg Ed
    I have clomid,nolva, and hcg on hand for pct

Could anybody help me set up a good Cycle that would be effective?
    Stats are 26yrs old, 4 cycles (test,deca,dbol,pct)
    Have a very strict diet, don't drink, trying to gain some
    Lean mass. Currently 207lbs at 5'9". Would like to get up around 230 but
    Not so watery like I've had on previous cycles. Yes I know it's mainly about diet but I thought you guys could help me set up a quick plan. What I have above is all I have. I appreciate the help! Oh and the reason I have so many weeks worth of test and eq is because I never ever really got a straight answer from anybody on how long to run the eq. So I figured more is better than comin up short, I could always use the rest on my next cycle. Thanks fellas
    abrown34809
    Last edited by abrown34809; 06-26-2011, 02:29 PM.

Originally posted by abrown34809 View Post
    Alright guys so this is what I have..

20 weeks worth of gp test e at 500mg week
    20 weeks worth of gp bold (eq) at 400mg week
    15 weeks worth of gp proviron at 50mg Ed
    5 weeks worth of gp dbol at 40mg Ed
    5 weeks worth of gp Stan (oral) at 50mg Ed
    I have clomid,nolva, and hcg on hand for pct

Could anybody help me set up a good Cycle that would be effective?
    Stats are 26yrs old, 4 cycles (test,deca,dbol,pct)
    Have a very strict diet, don't drink, trying to gain some
    Lean mass. Currently 207lbs at 5'9". Would like to get up around 220 but
    Not so watery like I've had on previous cycles. Yes I know it's mainly about diet but I thought you guys could help me set up a quick plan. What I have above is all I have. I appreciate the help! Oh and the reason I have so many weeks worth of test and eq is because I never ever really got a straight answer from anybody on how long to run the eq. So I figured more is better than comin up short, I could always use the rest on my next cycle. Thanks fellas

Well you basically have it planned out already by reading your post.

Test @500mg EW(250 mg twice a wk) for 20 wks.
    EQ @ 400MG EW(200mg twice a wk) for 18 wks--so pct timing is correct
    Dbol @ 40mg ed for 5 wks
    Stan @ 50mg ed for last 5 wks

I would add some adex in the cycle at .5mg eod and the prov I would save for another cycle.IMHO,there is no need for it with this cycle.

As for the very strict diet,just make sure you're getting in enough cals to bulk up.At 5'9 207 you'd probably be gtg with at least 3500 cals a day to make gains depending on your other daily activities,i.e. sports,physical labor at job,etc.Dont worry about gaining some fat.if you're trying to bulk,then its inevitable.Just keep the cals relatively clean and you'll keep bf% low.

Comment

Thanks fist. But yeah by strict I meant atleast 4000 Cals at about 2gram protein per lb.
      So no proviron then eh? I was always told that it will make your test a bit more useful
      And also harden ya up a bit. But I'm gonna trust ya. I respond very harshly sust to deca (my previous cycles). I
      Get bloated so bad. My diet was in tune too. I was bulking so I wasn't too worried about it but the moon
      Face kills me haha I got up to 247 on a 10weeker. So this is why I'm trying out the eq. I def want to bulk but maybe just a little
      More quality of a bulk. Thanks again for your help fist. Any other critiques or opinions throw em my way, I want this cycle to produce some
      Good gains.

Comment

Cool,then with that as a calorie goal you should make out fine.

As for the bloat,like I said,add some adex in there and it will keep the water weight in check.Good luck brother and welcome to JM.

Comment

Okay I'll pick that up for sure. Thanks for the welcome bro.
          The main critique im getting is 20 weeks is too long and will shut me down
          Too hard. Any opinions on that? Should my pct be set up a little different?

Comment

20wks is a long cycle especially with this only being your 4th cycle but if you run the hcg during the end of your cycle and into pct you should be fine.

Comment

Okay awesome. How would you run the hcg with the doses and time? Sorry but it'll be my
              First with hcg

Comment

Dam! 20 weeks! Hmmmmmmm.............as soon as I'm done with the lean bulk blitz from N***, I'm gonna try this shit. Of course after I give my body a rest and doing the proper PCT, and blood work. Yo Abrown! Let us know how it goes with this cycle! I want to maybe try it in the winter time.
                Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

I'll keep ya posted bro lol I was actually gonna buy the lean bulk
                  Blitz but I wanna save the tren for later cycles down the road. But yea man I'll log my progress
                  For sure. Have fun with yours too, it looked like a fun cycle I'm
                  Just still skeptical of the tren haha later bro

Comment

20 weeks is a long one. I would cut it to 16. Finishing up a similar cycle-750 mg/wk test, 600 mg/week eq, 50 mg/ed of winny. Very pleased with the results. Only have enough for 12 weeks, though. 16 would've been perfect.

Comment

Bordy- 16 weeks was my original plan. I too think 20 is too
                      Long. But I've got so many mixed reviews on how eq takes so long to kick
                      In.. But 16 weeks is what I think I'm gonna go with. Thanks for the advice bro

Comment

Originally posted by abrown34809 View Post
                        Okay awesome. How would you run the hcg with the doses and time? Sorry but it'll be my
                        First with hcg
                        Sorry for the late reply,had to hit the gym.Heres a great read on pct with Nolva,Clomid and HCG....http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...olva-vs-Clomid

Comment

i tink if you feel you can go with 20wks then no problem, and for the bloat use aromasin at 12,5mg ed and 10mg nolva ed this is much better then adex in alot of aspects. and for the pct i also preffer nolva clomid, and hcg at 500iu ed subQ for 2 wks this has worked best for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Duchaine View Post
                            i tink if you feel you can go with 20wks then no problem, and for the bloat use aromasin at 12,5mg ed and 10mg nolva ed this is much better then adex in alot of aspects. and for the pct i also preffer nolva clomid, and hcg at 500iu ed subQ for 2 wks this has worked best for me.
                            This is a relatively mild cycle so adex will be sufficient to control bloat.

Comment

Awesome article thanks fist. And yea dan I def wanna do 20wks I think I'd get some
                              Decent gains in that time, I think the best option
                              Is to just run it till atleast wk 16 and see how I feel. Having only ran 10 wk cycles it intimidates me some though. Thanks for the advice
                              Guys I appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                              X