dbol advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dbol advice

Questions about dbol...long story short, friend had some extra d that he wasn't going to be using and ended up passing then onto me un-inspectedly.I'm 6'2,235, at 10% bf.haven't ever used dbol before, so kinda want to get some advice from you guys.there 10mg pills, and he said I have enough to run 30mg a day for 6 weeks.does that sound go for a first time user dosage? And should I only take them on days that I will be training? Cause I was reading that they only have a short half life of 6-8 hours so I wasn't sure if I need to take them on rest days as well.and what should I be using as far as pct and on cycle stuff?? And what should I be expecting if I run the cycle with out ethier.any input would be appreciated, thanks.

Dbol as well as other AAS effects everybody differntly. Most people take it at min. of 50mg daily (beginners and advanced). You wont see much results off of 30mg a day. You want to take it on off days to keep blood levels stable. It takes two weeks for d bol to fully kick in for me. If I missed a day I would have to wait another 2 weeks for dbol to kick in. Yes PCT should always be practiced. No matter how small or big your cycle is. Its a good habit to get into get using AAS.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Not trying to flame but its gonna be hard to hang on to any gains after you're done with that cycle IMO. I did the same thing years ago. Lotta water weight that I lost in pct. Get some test and put together a real cycle. If you do run dbol only. Get some liver support and taurine for back pumps. Either way good luck.

Comment

Thanks for the input fellas.

Comment

i agree that running test should be the base of all cycles. you're gains aren't going to be that great off dbol only. i would suggest...
          wk 1-10
          test e 4-500mg EW
          adex .25mg EOD
          wk 1-6
          dbol 25mg

nolvadex on hand for pct 2 wks after last injection
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

50mg minimum? I would say that is a little high for a first run.....

Comment

25-30 mg is a good starting beginner's dose, my first cycle was 25mg split in 3 doses (but it can be 2) test 500mg EWeek and I gained 30 lbs off that cycle, lost 15 lbs (water) after a month kept the rest through diet and a solid PCT.

Comment

20-30mg is a good place to start. The thing with Dbol is the water weight. Once off you lose all of that and makes you feel like you lost everything.
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                X