Drinking alcohol on turinabol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking alcohol on turinabol

im taking turinabol and i drink once or twice a week im taking 30mg everyday how bad is this for my health should i be worried about blowing my liver out.I just love goin to the bar and showing off my new biceps and chest.

shouldn't really drink on orals

Comment

Will it kill you? Probably not. Is it a good idea? Not so much. I've been known to tie one on every now and then when Im running some dbol or winny, but not one or two times a week. With how much the liver has to work anyway from eating like a bodybuilder/powerlifter, I try not to give it any extra work if I can.

Comment

I know what you mean. Its nice to show off your gains. Although its better not to drink while on AAS. One beer is fine every now and then. Just try not to over do it.
        Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Not a great idea to run an oral only cycle but if Youre gonna drink on it at least run some Liv52 or milk thistle. Which you should be doing anyway.

Comment

You dont have to buy alcohol to show off your gains at a bar lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sebaco2011 View Post
              You dont have to buy alcohol to show off your gains at a bar lol...
              very good point!
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Also alcohol hurts any future gains you may get. if you choose to do gear be smart about it. Just my opinion.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X