Important message from safelife1 please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important message from safelife1 please read

To all members of the board, I tried to keep this very very quiet. But I must advise you all, I am currently out of the country and in the hospital afflicted with something called GUILLAN BARRE SYNDROME. To understand exactly what I have, please look up this syndrome. I cannot text unless I have someone text for me. I text from the base yesterday. But now I have a laptop.

I have read about this in nursing school a long time ago. Never seen it in my career. My heart goes out to you. What does the prognosis look like? Will you ever train again?
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

yes, i believe I will. The recovery is very very slow. What happens is the coating over all my nerves have been stripped. Therefore I have to wait until the coating is back. Right now I have movement in my hands, my legs, but I am still unable to walk and unable to grab things. But things are looking better, I have been hospitalized since May, it will be two months. I literally watched my muscles atrophy in three days. I entered the hospital weighing 285. My current weight is 212. I ask for alot of prayers and support from the board. I am currently still placing my orders through my partner. So business is as usual. God Bless you all

Comment

glad to hear you on the way to recover, wishing you all the best in fast recover, sorry this has happen to you, i looked it up online doesn't sound good says its rare like 1 in 100,000 get it but its says over 80% complete recovery within a few months to a year, my prayers are with you for speedy recovery.

Comment

unfortunatley there are three of us here who have it on the same floor of the rehab center.

Comment

Damn man,im more than sorry to hear it.Of cousre prayers are with you.Hope for a full and speedy recovery boss man.

Comment

hi safelife1 hoping u get better man & a speedy recover.agedaddy later.

Comment

Safe I have looked up to you since I had join this forum, I'm so sorry to hear this news. You will definitely be in my prayers, the best of luck and a speedy recovery bro.
                The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                Chat Box Talk And Rules
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I was wondering where you have been bro. My prayers are with you, and I hope you have a speedy and healthy recovery.

Comment

Thankx buddy, i will b on the board asap, once i can use y fingers

Comment

wow, so sorry to hear that bro, you will be in my prayers!
                      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

My thoughts are with you, hope to see you well soon..

Strange that we always take our health for granted, never even think about it or be gratefull about it until we, or one of our closest are getting sick or worse.

Comment

Brother SafeLife! Sorry to hear that bro! I tried emailing you about a month ago. And you haven't been on JM for awhile. Now I know why. Don't worry bro, you'll recover. Just hang in there bro. It will take some time. I was asking my coworkers about what you have, and they said it will be a slow process for you to recover. But I have never seen that in the ER for years that I've been working. Keep your chin up and come back home soon man! And thanks for the advises and help that you've given me since I joined JM!
                          Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your affliction. But judging by your attitude I know everything will be fine. Stay positive neither. Peace and love to you.

Comment

God, im praying for you bud.

Comment

Working...
                              X