Sten - 1-Test Cyp Cycle advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sten - 1-Test Cyp Cycle advice.

hello juice brothers im looking for some personal exprience with this 2 compounds Anatrofin -Dihydroboldenone, i will like to incorporate them in my next lean mass cycle, i will also ad a litle test dose was tinking of 250mg cyp wk.

my cycle will like like this

1-8 100mg sten eod
    1-16 600mg 1-test wk
    1-16 250mg test cyp wk

do some of you used sten before and what do you tink of it? also my question about Dihydroboldenone is will it increase appetite like boldenone? i personal love boldenone but it increase my appetite so bad

thanks in advace brothers

come on guys need u here..

Comment

Not sure if this is against the rules but where are you getting 1-test? I am trying to find that and 4-ad loved that stack back in the day I would love to run it again.

Oh and btw yes 1test will have you eating like a horse. Both 1test and Bold had me eating non stop.
      harbonah
      Last edited by harbonah; 07-07-2011, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by harbonah View Post
        Not sure if this is against the rules but where are you getting 1-test? I am trying to find that and 4-ad loved that stack back in the day I would love to run it again.

Oh and btw yes 1test will have you eating like a horse. Both 1test and Bold had me eating non stop.
        we dont talk about the various sources out there since we have sponsors that pay to promote in our sponsor section. that being said, check out our sponsor section.
        sam1976
        Last edited by sam1976; 07-08-2011, 09:44 AM.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Duchaine View Post
          come on guys need u here..
          we already talked about 1-t cyp, but sten is one of the few things i haven't used from GP. i've heard good things from the few people i have seen use it, but it doesn't have a big mainstream following, i'm certain, a part of that is due to the fact that it is pretty rare. your best bet will probably be to do a google search and see what you can glean from the few threads that others have started in the message board community. if you do run it, be sure to detail your experince for us, so that your experince may pioneer the way for others interested in trying sten.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by harbonah View Post

use naps gear, you are in good hands and produkts are 110% legit.

Comment

Working...
            X