Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tbol, Test Cyp, and Winny cycle woot woot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tbol, Test Cyp, and Winny cycle woot woot!

I'm back! I said things i shouldn't of on the shout box

but I made some changes to my stack. before i was gonna do Tbol 1-8 and winny 3-8 and nolva PCT.

after talking to my friend i decided to add 500mg a week of GP test cyp. mon morning, thursday night. for 10 weeks. start off with 3 weeks of tbol and finish last 6 weeks with winstrol.

i have femara and anastolze that i might take a small dosage though out and only take more if i start noticing sides. then of course nolva at the end and a little clomid in there as well

what do you guys think?

Who were you before?

Comment

Meh it would help to know more about your goals , im taking it your looking for a lean mass cycle or something since you threw in tbol with winny ?

Comment

lean mass since its still summer time. basically clean protein and carbs. dont really want to bloat up to much. winter time i plan on doing a straight up mass stack with maybe deca and bold.

Comment

I would just run the cyp and tbol. Both are awesome and will get you lean mass. I love the gp tbol.

Comment

Well what would I expect with finishing with winstrol? I figured it could help lean up. I want to start competing sometime next year and would like to maintain a lean off season weight. I don't want to look like Trey Brewer haha

Comment

Better options than winny. Mast for one.
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

how bout proviron? it says its an oral form of mast does it provide the same results?

Comment

That seems like more of a bulking stack I would run winny with test cyp anavar is good for lean muscle from what I have heard that is why its a slow gainer

Comment

well the tbol shouldn't give me the bloat like dbol, and winny is just gonna finish the cycle to get the "hardening effect" my diet is gonna be more focused on the "lean mass" im also gonna play around with some T3 to give me an extra kick on the fat burn

Comment

oh I see what your saying

Comment

Mast will make you harder than winny can
                        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Are you on cycle yet bro? How's it going?

Comment

still waiting. Ill probably will put a cycle blog on the board since its somewhat of a rare cycle. i don't see too many people do this type of gear. it will be fun for sure!

ill keep everyone updated when i get some good news

Comment

Nice!

I'll follow for should. It should be a sweet run.

Comment

Working...
                              X