Is it to late to run Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it to late to run Test

I'm currently on my 6th week of an 8 week oral only cycle.
    40mgs of GP dbol
    50mgs of GP winny
    .5mgs of GP arimadex
    4 IU's of HGH
    and of course milk thistle, my sex drive is going south and am wondering if it is because I didn't run Test with it (pin pussy) should I continue this cycle to term 8 weeks or stop and just run test and if so what kind and for how long or should I do something completely different? Any advise would be appreciated.

if u can get it ASAP start asap (Test Suspension or Test Prop) - drop the orals, 6 weeks is enough of what u where doing.

If u can't get test ASAP start PCT

But ur using a pin for the 4ius HGH ??
    ODB
    Last edited by ODB; 06-25-2011, 01:17 AM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
      if u can get it ASAP start asap (Test Suspension or Test Prop) - drop the orals, 6 weeks is enough of what u where doing.

If u can't get test ASAP start PCT

But ur using a pin for the 4ius HGH ??
      Ok will do I am using pins for the HGH but shit way thinner then what you would use for test no??? I have no way to get test fast would have to go through ***s and they do take some time to deliver. I have chlomid on hand as well as Arimadex, What do you suggest for a PCT???

Comment

i agree with ODB get some test asap you could try express delivery from naps maybe? i would help you out but i don't know any next day deliver's in usa

Comment

disclaimer: I am No Pro @ PCT, i have designed my own they work for me but I have never done a "Oral only cycle" -everyone is diff. - Others please feel free to chime in.

1st we need to know half life's - Dianabol (methandrostenolone, methandienone) 4.5 to 6 hours, Winstrol (stanozolol)(tablets or depot taken orally) 9 hours.
          I would start say @ 24-48 hours from last oral. - (I would try to get some HCG also).
          I would continue .25mg EOD Adex for a couple days to 1 wk (how I feel).
          I begin Clomid 100/50/50 some others use 100/100/50/50 or 100/50/50/50. - ** then get some Blood Work done.

basic Clomid info;
          When To Take Clomid
          The correct time to commence Clomid depends on the type and cycle of steroids you have been using. Different steroids have different half-lifes (indicates the time a substance diminishes in blood), and Clomid administration should be taken accordingly.

As we have seen, Clomid taken when androgen levels in our blood are still high will be a waste. It is crucial to wait for androgen levels to fall before implementing our Clomid therapy. However, if taken too late we could possibly lose gains.

How To Take Clomid
          Clomid has a long half-life (possibly 5 days), so there is no need to split up doses throughout the day. If Sustanon has been used and Clomid is commenced 3 weeks after the last injection, I would estimate that androgen levels are low enough to start sending the correct signals. If androgen levels are still a little high, we need to start at a high enough amount that will work or help, even if androgen levels are still a little high. Try 300mg on day 1; then use 100mg for the next 10 days; followed by 50mg for 10 days.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

yea, i would just scrap things at this point. save your dbol and winny. do pct and wait to start another cycle down the road with test. man, i can't even count the number of times i've tried to tell people that this is where oral cycles lead. its too late to start up a long acting test now and test suspention or prop is going to be a big pain in the ass. for a new user, it will quickly become overwhelming. even for people who are seasoned vets, ED injects can be tricky.

you can start PCT the day after you stop using the winny and dbol. if you are using clomid, i would personally run 100mg the first day, followed by 50mg ED for about 3 wks. you'll probably bounce back quick.

if you decide to do a test cycle, give your time to read up proper cycling to ensure that you are safe and get the best results you can. all the info you need is here at JM. best of luck bro
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
            X