Injected 3 cc and got slight fever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injected 3 cc and got slight fever!

I'm currently at the end of 8th week of Test C 500mg a week...but i think its underdosed as i wasnt feeling it much..my diet and training is in check. Yesterday i injected about 3cc and today i woke up with slight fever..and crazy temper...i also started taking Dbol at 20 mg, 3 days before that...I'm also taking Adex 25.mg since i started Dbol before that E3D.

Any ideas on fever? Should i drop Dbol or keep taking it?

Is it ok if workout today?

Thanks for your time!

what makes you think its the gear and not just a fever? i would stay on the d-bol and see if its goes like a normal fever, and what makes you think the cyp is underdosed? you gained any weight at all? fat loss? side ect? also is it gp?

Comment

I have noticed that when I inject more than 1.5ml at once, I usually get a local infection, including slight fever - white blood cell count goes up of course. Did you have a great deal of unusual pain/swelling at injection site, as opposed to your normal lower-dose routine? If so, abscess/infection is the culprit.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy93 View Post
        what makes you think its the gear and not just a fever? i would stay on the d-bol and see if its goes like a normal fever, and what makes you think the cyp is underdosed? you gained any weight at all? fat loss? side ect? also is it gp?
        The fever seems to be gone now but my head is spinning...is it because of High blood pressure? Yes its GP TEst C batch#112f i was told its 175mg instead of 250mg...i've also seen many people complaing about it with the samne batch#...

This is my first cycle....I've gained 10 lbs so far...no side effects...Till week 8 i was sore for 3-4 days after intense workouts...now i'm recovering the next day...but its not blowing my mind yet..

Comment

Originally posted by arphax View Post
          I have noticed that when I inject more than 1.5ml at once, I usually get a local infection, including slight fever - white blood cell count goes up of course. Did you have a great deal of unusual pain/swelling at injection site, as opposed to your normal lower-dose routine? If so, abscess/infection is the culprit.
          no pain at site injection...no obsess, no swelling...

Comment

Originally posted by abzlove View Post
            The fever seems to be gone now but my head is spinning...is it because of High blood pressure? Yes its GP TEst C batch#112f i was told its 175mg instead of 250mg...i've also seen many people complaing about it with the samne batch#...

This is my first cycle....I've gained 10 lbs so far...no side effects...Till week 8 i was sore for 3-4 days after intense workouts...now i'm recovering the next day...but its not blowing my mind yet..
            so you have no real way of comparing this gear to any other because you have never used test before, yet you've heard others say it was undersdosed so you just believed them and added 50% more test. who came up with the exact number 175mg?

this is the way internet rumors work. next someone comes in this thread and takes this as fact and then tells others that GP test cyp is actually 175mg. i dont mean to come off harsh, it's just that this is the kind of stuff that can cause problems, to yourself and others. first off, you would be better served by spliting up your injections 1cc 2x a wk. how long have you been using this test for? i know that when i inject AAS, even long esters, i can feel a mild effect to my CPS within a day or two. agitation and aggression can be side effects of high androgens. androgens also make me "run hotter" than normal. i am always overly warm on cycle. a blast of 3 cc's of test could easily cause this mild discomfort. the dbol wouldnt help matters.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I think abzlove possibly my have been referring to the Test Cyp and ester weight broad comparison (250mg of TestCyp aprox = to actual 186mg Test).(?I could be wrong? i thought i was once but i was mistaken.?)

That being said batch 112f has been fine for me (i of course can not test the dosage) I also run alittle hot and BP goes up on AAS especially when added dbol.
              10 solid lb in 8 weeks is good (not great)

I also read up on Test Cyp (endocrine testing + blood tests) supposedly within 12-18 hours of inj u have the highest peak of Test with a gradual fall of for the next 10-12 days.
              ODB
              Last edited by ODB; 06-25-2011, 03:18 AM.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Sams right on the money rumors that's all it is and I know I burn up when I pin its the rise of bp simple as that !!! It's prolly not the dbol either being a first timer u wouldn't be use to the high bp but over u get use to it

Comment

gotta love when someone comes in, starts a thread making grand claims like GP Cyp is underdosed and at 175mg/ml. then disappears without back it up or share any more details.
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                  X