Injections starting to hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injections starting to hurt

Finishing up my fourth cycle, pinning M,W,F. In my quads. For some reason it has started to hurt. The pin burns going in, the muscle flexes when the pin is in, then the inject site has been sore for a few days. Not doing anything differantly. Anybody have this issue, and if so, what are you doing about it?

I was having the same issue, so I just started sticking in my glute, Its hard for me to do this but it works better than my quads, not so many nerves. If you want to keep using your quads use the whole quad. Staying in the same area is going to build up scare tissuse and make it harder to stick. So rotate quads and pin site

Comment

I had the same prob u have to change up I been doing my shoulders I love it don't hurt a bit so I rotate quads glutes shoulders biceps inner thigh ect don't hit the same spot more than 2 times a week

Comment

bump, for site rotation.... starting a new muscle might be a bit pinchy or achy but once you get used to it the rotation helps in the long run.

Comment

In same situation, i have a friend on same cycle so we shoot each others delts, mine have become painful. I guess it time to stop being a bitch n shoot my own glutes.

Comment

Thanks guys. Hard for me to do glutes, gonna have to I guess. Shit is starting to HURT.

Comment

Just a thought.... Have you changed needle brands? I bought some cheepos and those bastards hurt. The higher quality ones go in way smooth and don't cause as much soreness.

Comment

could be muscle fibres getting harder/denser. im exactly the same atm, just gotta keep going and rotating

Comment

Originally posted by tprice View Post
                  could be muscle fibres getting harder/denser. im exactly the same atm, just gotta keep going and rotating
                  my thoughts exactly...i get the same problem.in fact going thru it now.was on a great cycle,doing well and had to cut it short and go back to cruising due to my work.figured if i'm outta the gym no sense in wasting precious gear,right?
                  well now i just went back here and there and started hitting test susp ed plus my cyp 2x/wk to get myself ready for my real cycle.hurts like hell anywhere i pin...except my bi's.i've gone as high as 5ml into each arm(only one head a day-inner or outer) and no pain whatso-ever at all.i can pin 6x/wk in my bi's with some pretty heavy ml's plus i rotate to my tri's with only 2mls,pecs with 1.5mls and calves up to 2mls.
                  our bodies get so used to the routine delt,glute,quad shots that after a while it must be like "oh hell no...not again,lol"
                  try different spots just to see,and as someone mentioned about brands...?they're right on that.bought 2 different brands of the same gauge and length of pin.the cheaper on sale ones hurt like hell.i would've swore they were used and repacked.nothing would surprise my old ass.i stick with BD ot Terumo only.that's it. give it a go n let us know...roc

Comment

Yep, pinned in my glute, no issues. Think it was a combo of not rotating inject site and cheap pins. Hadn't thought about the pins until you guys mentioned it, but I did start using differant pins a week ago. Got different pins, went in the glute Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
                    X