Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best cardio exercise

Hey...
    Guys what do you think which is best cardio exercise....??
    share your opinion here

Sex, Lots and Lots of SEX...... Anyone else in here agree???? Glad my girl is a nympho.

Comment

Well,according to my point of view swimming is a great exercise and works every muscle group...!

Comment

I like whosmike's advice But other than sex when cycling I do uphill walking on the treadmill at a medium pace. Just enough to get my heart rate around 125-130 bpm's and keep it there for a half hour. Off cycle I ramp that up to interval run/walk for 45 min.

Comment

just go jog around ur town or a bike trail for a half mile or mile ull feel like ur goin to die but ull burn crazy fat special if u dont do cardio alot

Comment

I have to agree with Watson -Swimming or running in pool. I would love to be able to Jog but when u get up in weight (+ age) the joints cant handle it so I like the elliptical and recumbent bike but it's not the best.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I've found lately the best for me is an elliptical. set the level high and don't be a pussy about it and hit it hard. i break up my lifting and cardio and get better results that way

Comment

whosmike, got that right!
                For me, cardio first thing in the morning on empty stomack. HIIT <3

Comment

Well,thanks for sharing useful information...In my point of view swimming is the best cardio exercise...It is also use to reduce your weight.....It gives more fitness....!
                  portland fitness center

Comment

I typically divide my cardio up. 30 minutes at a high intensity on an elliptical machine, then 30 minutes on a bike or at a fast walk/slow job on the treadmill to help burn extra fat. I find that by dividing it up like this I see results quicker and find it easier to maintain than an hour on a single piece of equipment. Every few weeks I'll swap out the bike or treadmill for the rowing machine, just to keep my body guessing. I also add 15 minutes of light to moderate intensity cardio to the end of a workout in order to reduce soreness and increase blood flow to the areas I just worked (which helps increase nutrient delivery and decrease cellular wastes such as lactic acid in those areas). The piece of equipment I use for that depends on which parts of my body I worked out that day. If it was an upper body day I go to the rowing machine. Lower body days I go back to the elliptical. And on days where I trained my entire body I either use a ski machine or swim. Swimming is another great exercise because you activate muscles throughout your body which increases your metabolism at a much greater rate than a cardio exercise which uses only your legs.

Comment

Swimming is for everyone and it can be slow as well as a hell of a HIIT training. Otherwise High Impact HIIT training on circuits...
                      Ain't no use in lookin' down
                      Ain't no discharge on the ground
                      Ain't no use in lookin' back
                      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

What the F%#$?!?!?
                        Originally posted by Kamarov
                        The best cardio exercise depends upon your fitness and your physique. If you are fat you can not do exercises that are for thin or smart people.
                        Weight Loss Arlington

Comment

Originally posted by Michall
                          These are the best cardio exercise
                          Running
                          Walking
                          Jogging
                          Dancing
                          Swimming
                          Skating
                          Riding a Bike
                          Jumping on a Trampoline
                          Aerobics
                          You forgot the most important, SCREWING!
                          Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Originally posted by Kamarov
                            The best cardio exercise depends upon your fitness and your physique. If you are fat you can not do exercises that are for thin or smart people.
                            Weight Loss Arlington
                            I never knew that fat people were stupid....learn something new everyday
                            Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

I like to do the cycle bike I know it looks pretty feminine but really gives me a nice backside lol
                              Looking for friends in the bodybuilding arena.... Perfection is not attainable, its just my goal.

Comment

Working...
                              X