Caber vs. Prami?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caber vs. Prami?

I've bveen reading on these two compounds recently as my interest in Tren increases... and I hate to say it but I'm not getting that there is a lot of difference... sort of like Clomid and Adex, they are different but pretty much have the same end state...

Could someone please drop a laymens breakdown of the differnce in these two compounds and which is "better" with Tren, and why?

thanks in advance.

Well Clomid and Adex are really quite different read up on that. I got some info on Caber and Prami coming up for ya tho

Comment

Was gonna post some articles but looking around it looks like they are equal some prefer Caber and some prefer Prami. And most are saying Prami is significantly cheaper.

Comment

yeah I know adex and clomid are actually very different in their mechanism... but you get a similar endstate is all I meant...

that caber and prami are very similar is what I was getting out of the articles I read... but most were long and convoluted so I felt sure I had to be missing something... guess not...

thanks for the clarification.

Comment

I havent personally used either yet because i havent ran and Nandrolones or Tren yet but i got alotta that comin up lol. I see what you mean about the Adex Clomid thing. But personally in this case I would get the cheaper one because they both seem to get the job done

Comment

I just ordered some prami 90 pills 32$ can't beat that .
            You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Working...
            X