Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trestolone acetate

Anyone use this? Sponsor says :

When first studied, research showed that MENT could be 3.5-23 times more anabolic than testosterone, yet was only 3-6 times more androgenic. When a study was later done on primates, MENT was shown to have 10 times more anabolic potency than testosterone while having much lower effects on the prostate.

Experience ??
    Thanks

ive been VERY interested in this stuff but there hasnt been many reviews at all. whos gonna be the guinea pig?
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I just might soon i posted some stuff about this in the Profile section

Comment

It's supposed to be goood stuff. I wanted to do that and bolasterone

Comment

Lets not forget what else the sponsor says:
          "... MENT was shown to be just as effective as testosterone therapy for these purposes. If ever marketed for use, MENT will be aromatized by the body and will cause synthetic estrogen buildup which will carry a high level of biological activity. This means that gynecomastia can be a problem, as well as other estrogen related side effects which can include excess water retention causing the user to have a bloated look without much definition to the muscle structure and can also lead for excess fat buildup to occur..."

I guess it has it's place in a straight bulking cycle but not something I plan to run...

Comment

i'm just seeing this thread now! i ran it last year in my contest prep. if i recall, i did 1.5cc EOD then went to 1cc ED for the last couple wks. it wasn't the holy grail that the internet would claim, but it was a good compound. it was "wet" compared to tren. it kept me feeling and looking full yet hard. i felt no bad sides from it, unlike tren, which messes me up bad. i'm glad i used it becuase before i gave it a try, i had it in my head that you had to run tren to do a show. i actually did better without tren because i didnt suffer the psychic pain i'd always go through on tren ace cycles. i slept like a baby, felt pretty calm and looked the best i ever had in my life. of course, that had more to do with the overall program i was on, but MENT was part of that program

post up your questions, and i'll do my best to answer. i believe my cycle looked like this. it was all GP gear....

GP test cyp
            GP 1-test cyp
            wk 8-1
            MENT
            GP oral winny
            wk 3-1
            GP halo
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sam, why Cyp in your cycle? as opposed to Prop.

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
              i'm just seeing this thread now! i ran it last year in my contest prep. if i recall, i did 1.5cc EOD then went to 1cc ED for the last couple wks. it wasn't the holy grail that the internet would claim, but it was a good compound. it was "wet" compared to tren. it kept me feeling and looking full yet hard. i felt no bad sides from it, unlike tren, which messes me up bad. i'm glad i used it becuase before i gave it a try, i had it in my head that you had to run tren to do a show. i actually did better without tren because i didnt suffer the psychic pain i'd always go through on tren ace cycles. i slept like a baby, felt pretty calm and looked the best i ever had in my life. of course, that had more to do with the overall program i was on, but MENT was part of that program

post up your questions, and i'll do my best to answer. i believe my cycle looked like this. it was all GP gear....

GP test cyp
              GP 1-test cyp
              wk 8-1
              MENT
              GP oral winny
              wk 3-1
              GP halo

Comment

Originally posted by jockstudfl10 View Post
                Sam, why Cyp in your cycle? as opposed to Prop.
                i do like prop, especially when you want to get things moving quickly, but in the long run, i feel it is inferior. the oil volume is higher because you can't as high of a mg/ml and the frequency needed can be a pain. IME, long esters are fine for dieting. lets look at what we want out of a test while dieting. we want low build up of estrogen, therefore we can maximize fat loss in a low estrgen state and control fluid retention, to help acheive a lean, hard look. if you use a long ester test, all that is needed is a moderate dose of an AI. my choice is adex. we can control estrogen so well with adex...we can even eliminate it completely if we aren't careful! when i diet, i start a cycle about 16 wks out and i dont add in the hardening drugs until i'm about 8 ws from the show. you dont need winny, mast or whatever, when you're still fat. just test and something to control estrogen. then when my BF is low enough, i start to work the hardeners in, slowly ramping up and ideally creating a peak on the day of the show.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

thanks sam makes perfect sense.

Comment

you guys have any other questions on MENT?

Comment

Working...
                    X