Arimidex,Aromasin and Letro ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arimidex,Aromasin and Letro ?

From the reading and research done on this sight on these AI.'s. This is what Ive come to understand. I just started a 12wk 500/wk test cyp and 4 wk dbol 30/ed. Ive started with aromasin at .5 ed. I believe I have a little gyno from past use, and I swear that I could tell a difference in the gyno almost the same day I started the arimidex, then the next day it looked a little worse or maybe Im dillusional, whatever. What Im thinking of doing is using letro to get rid of what little gyno I believe to have, then stop and continue with the arimidex thru the end of my cycle. Then use aromasin in my pct. I understand everyone is different and reacts differently. My questions are with switching to aromasin in pct stop the rebound gyno or should I be using the aromasin thru cycle? And opinions on the use of letro?

Originally posted by Deftone View Post
    From the reading and research done on this sight on these AI.'s. This is what Ive come to understand. I just started a 12wk 500/wk test cyp and 4 wk dbol 30/ed. Ive started with aromasin at .5 ed. I believe I have a little gyno from past use, and I swear that I could tell a difference in the gyno almost the same day I started the arimidex, then the next day it looked a little worse or maybe Im dillusional, whatever. What Im thinking of doing is using letro to get rid of what little gyno I believe to have, then stop and continue with the arimidex thru the end of my cycle. Then use aromasin in my pct. I understand everyone is different and reacts differently. My questions are with switching to aromasin in pct stop the rebound gyno or should I be using the aromasin thru cycle? And opinions on the use of letro?
    My bad, I started with arimidex not aromasin.

Comment

like u said, different people react differently to stuff. its really up to you, however for existing gyno, id swap to letro and nolva. the nolva will stop the gyno from getting any worse, while letro will combat the source. with letro taper up and down, most get up to 2.5, but keep in mind alot of people experience ED with letro. but i personally run aromasin bc of the rebound, but alot of people claim non suicidal inhibitors wont cause rebound if you taper the dosage down at the end.
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by PushinWeight View Post
        like u said, different people react differently to stuff. its really up to you, however for existing gyno, id swap to letro and nolva. the nolva will stop the gyno from getting any worse, while letro will combat the source. with letro taper up and down, most get up to 2.5, but keep in mind alot of people experience ED with letro. but i personally run aromasin bc of the rebound, but alot of people claim non suicidal inhibitors wont cause rebound if you taper the dosage down at the end.
        Thanks push, So even while running test people stil expereince ed w/ letro? Do you run the aromasin then thru ur post cycle as well?

Comment

Working...
        X