Deca Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deca Question

I have a upcoming cycle of Test-E with a SD kick. I was thinking about low dosing Deca to help with joint protection about 200mg or so a week. Or if nothing else I'll just buy some cissus and dose that heavy.

Just had some concerns about prolactin issues is there a need to dose with Letro or caber while on cycle or just wait untill something actually happens. And I don't think i'm prone to gyno just wanna have my bases covered.

This will be my first inject cycle I have cycled with orals in the past.

Stats: 6'4'' 220lbs 30yrs old I have been lifting since high school.

So any thoughts you guys can give would be much appreciated.

-ABN

Well let say you do have a prolactin reaction to the deca and you dont have any caber or bromo on hand, what then? You would either stop the cycle or live with it until you could get some caber or bromo delivered which could be 20 to 30 days depending.

How long are you planning the cycle for? I understand the deca for joints with SD, but if you have the cash, bump the Deca up to 400-500mg/wk with 500mg Test-E and you'd get pretty jacked kicking it off with SD.

Comment

i would not start a cycle without having the needed things on hand just incase something does come up.

Comment

Originally posted by dr.Stack View Post
        i would not start a cycle without having the needed things on hand just incase something does come up.
        I do have the letro and caber on hand. I"ve just hand conflicting info from people on wether to take it while I was on or wait untill a flare up happens. And I have a 14wk cycle planned out.

Comment

i wouldnt use it until its needed.

pay attention to your body is all i can recommend.

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by Kristofer68ss View Post
              i wouldnt use it until its needed.

pay attention to your body is all i can recommend.
              ^this, if its not needed then its not, but better be safe than screwed. IF it does pop up then your ready. some are proned to it some arent...

Comment

Working...
              X