Question about T3 from the Steroid Profiles Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about T3 from the Steroid Profiles Section

It's my understanding that T3 and clenbuterol should be used in conjunction-correct? Also, that clen is often used in a 2 week on 2 week off cycle. Does this pertain to T3 as well and if so what would the dosage be per day? I've read anywhere from 150 to 300 mcg per day. Is this also correct?

Thank you in advance for any input.

150-300 mcg of t3? the highest iv heard of anyone going was 125 mate and even then thats extremely high. Here http://www.silownia.net/steroids/cytomel that should help ya out mate.

Comment

Ok. Thank you very much.

Comment

You can run either alone, but anything over 100mcg is extreme for t3.

I would start at 12.5mcg and maybe work up to 50mcg. You want to use as little as possible. Your thyroid is less forgiving then your testes...

Comment

i would agree with others about the t3 also you can run it probs no longer then about 6 weeks to be safe and yes the clen 2weeks on 2weeks off ect, i would run somthing like this if its your first time start out with one 40 mcg tab clen, if tolerated in 3 days go up to 1 1/2 tab's , if tolerated go up to 2 tabs, if u can do 3 great. T-3 for fat burning in no1. same start out 1 25 mcg tabs, go up as I said with clen. 2 tabs maybe enough.

Comment

Thanks everyone -Another question though. Is clen used in conjunction w/ t3 because it affects metabolism to a greater degree when combined or because of clenbuterol's anti-catablic properties?

Comment

you don't have to run them both just clen is good for fat burning and t3 is grate for fat burning also, so running both together give's a lot of help in dropping some extra fat, but with the t3 you will lose mostly fat but you will most likely lose some muscle aswell some people would run it with test or at the end of a cycle ect.

Comment

Working...
              X