Tren, Fake or Real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren, Fake or Real?

Hello... Ive come across this tren and im pretty convinced its fake but wanted to get others opinion!

Its water based and looks sort of like red cordial!... i thought tren was oil based but ill put up some photos for you guys to look at!
    Attached Files

I have never seen a water base tren ever imo maybe some one on here has but I don't see how it would be effective anyways

Comment

fake as shit

Comment

its using a British Dragon name and an Organon logo. Fucking lame ass fake.

Comment

i don't know much about it but a quick google search could not find anything on organon tren i would say fake.

Comment

I couldn't see that it was organon from my phone but jimmys right they dont make tren ugls do

Comment

thanks for your imput, sold that its fake... just getting the money back is the problem now

Comment

If it is to good to be true, than it is. 200 mgs/ml and a 100 ml bottle? Plus the label was printed on a normal printer.

Comment

Sorry bro.. Fake as shit...

Comment

very bad fake

Comment

Wow!!! Thats gotta be up there with the worst fakes. I run tren with no ester and it is still oil based. Everyone should know that negma was the only pharm company that legally produced tren, but they stopped back in 96 or so. Cant believe someone is trying to pass that off as legit. Hope you get your money back.

Comment

I have to agree bro with the other brothers out here. It seems to be fake. Never saw that before. Sorry man.
                        Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Working...
                        X