Is tren really that good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is tren really that good?

Finishing my fourth cycle of test e 750 mg/wk, eq 600 mg/wk, winny 50 mg/ed. Have 3 weeks left and taking 125 mg/ed proviron. Very happy with the results. Thinking about my cycle for next summer and what I'm gonna do. Everybody keeps talking about tren being the shit, but also has rough sides- bad night sweats, sexual dysfunction. Does anyone have experience with all the compounds above, and what do you like/dislike about them? What cycle would you put together? Thanks for the help, fellas.

Tren is better than good its great and yes it has bad sides but if u can handle the sides do it up I've ran test e tren e and deca and dbol I've also so ran it with many other things make sure u have a good pct set up as well and enjoy growing

Comment

I hope it is cuzz I got 40 mls for my next cycle I can't wait
      You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Def is bro u don't get estrogen build up like u do from test and it burns fat ur strength go way up and ur diet isn't restricted as it would be with other compounds over all its my fav its five times more potent than test but ur gonna have very bad night sweats

Comment

Doing 8 weeks at 100 mgs eod with test e 600 a week hope to put on 15 pounds

Comment

Oh I running the test for 12 weeks tren for 8 weeks

Comment

U should have.no prob putting 15pds on as long as u eat right and train hard ur gtg I was doing 300mgs a wk of tren 500 deca 750test e packed it.on no prob

Comment

12 test 8 tren sounds.good to me I did the same but went a bit longer on the tren

Comment

How long can I go on tren? Oh and I'm going to do super dmz for a kicker

Comment

Did u use pramipexole on your cycle of tren?

Comment

Cage I did not use pram I had some cabaser on hand and u can cycle tren up to
                      10wks that's what I did I could have went longer tho lol

Comment

Bordy it depends if ur gonna do a cycle in summer and u want to cut up try tren e test prop and winny and var but I really don't no what ur looking for

Comment

Looking to cut. I think my days of bulking are over, I always hit my goals, but look like shit. I would rather keep my bf at 7.7 to 8. I'm never gonna compete, so I might as well stay shredded. So, tren e, test prop, winny, and var. You think I could leave the var out? I do winny oral, the liquid doesn't agree with me. Wherever I pin, feels like someone hit me with a bat, so imagine doing it eod, walk around feeling like I got the shit beat outta me.

Comment

I would not use that combo. You'd be far better off using Test Prop, Tren Ace and Mast. Or just go with GP Andromix. All of that in one. Winny is terrible. Hard on joints. Mast goes very well with test and tren as an anti estrogen. You'll get dry and hard as a rock. If you want to add in an oral, anapolon. But not necessary.
                            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

i agree with liquid, tren a/prop/mast is THE contest prep cycle, itll give you the physique of a god.
                              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
                              X