Ball not completely dropping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball not completely dropping.

k, I just came off a big cycle. It was like 18 weeks.

I've been pumping HCG, nolva, and clomid for 3 weeks now. My left ball dropped, but my right ball dropped only half way. What does this mean?

You were using HCG during cycle??? And what all were you running?? What other kinds of effects were or are you experiencing from cycle??

Comment

I didn't use HCG durring cycle. I was running a test blend, deca (14 weeks), and a little tren (4 or 5 weeks). Then I did test only for the last four weeks.

I gainned about 10 pounds of muscle and dropped 10 pounds of fat at the same time. I got some acne on my back, shoulders, chest, and on my face. Most of the sides came in at past 12 weeks.

Comment

you shouldnt be running hcg during your pct, you should have run it before hand. BUT im not completely sure what you mean your ball wont drop. mine dont raise up or anything, they just atrophy. i can do nut pull ups in some unexplainable manner, like tighten your abs or some shit and u can make them raise and lower, lol. but not sure what would make them stay up like that. but keep in mind, you ran the 2 most suppressive compounds together, so that could be a major part of that, u may just need some time
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Yeah you should have ran HCG during cycle. Another thing is youre not supposed to run Deca and Tren together because they compete for the same receptors is what some ppl say. And did u run any caber or bromo?? And LMAO at you PW!
          JayDiesel
          Last edited by JayDiesel; 06-21-2011, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Grab a hold and take a tug LMFAO! No but really maybe you lifted something heavy and that may of caused it you should really check with the doctor.
            Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Working...
            X