Taking the plunge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking the plunge

Well made my first order with our sponsor, just crossing my fingers that it actually comes through. I'm trusting my fellow board members on here to reassure me that I will indeed receive my package and will be very pleased with the products!! So now the waiting game starts, I'm gonna take a guess and say it will be here in 18 days. Does that seem way out of the question? Lmk guys. Thanks!

I think that you should read the rules first. Dont talk about order dates or expected dates. It's just a way to keep you safe.
    Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

I appreciate the looking out, but I really dont think I said anything that was "out of the lines" I was asking everyone to reassure me that my package is going to arrive. Not specifically asking when its going to arrive. Not being a dick about it, just explaining what I was asking. Thanks for the heads up Jelly Bean.

Comment

cool just tryin to keep you on the board but yeah I think 18 days is pretty optimistic
        Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

Thanks bro.

Comment

18 days, I'll take the over (j/k bud), but 2-1/2 weeks is pushing it bro. customs sucks so just be patient. On a side note, make sure you plan out your future cycles and pct long before placing the order and give yourself plenty of time for it to get to you. Anyway, what did you order?
            DiscoDino247
            Last edited by DiscoDino247; 06-21-2011, 10:49 AM.
            Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

You made the best choice , bro. Keep us posted.
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I just dropped 500 with them and I am figuring 4 weeks. I know things can get hung up here or there.

Comment

You're in good hands, bro
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Hey, I'm just trying to be optimistic about it lol. I dont mind waiting anyways I still have one more week of test and that should give me some time to prepare for my goodies once they arrive! I got (2) Test Cyp 250, (1) Dbol 50mg, (2) Winny 50mg, (1) Clomid 50mg, and (1) Nolva. Pretty excited to start it once it arrives have to get ready for the beach, gonna be hitting up OBX in August so I need to get ready lol. I still cannot believe the prices on that site, if they come through like everyone keeps saying to me I'm sold for life! No more domestics for me lol.

Comment

Both of you guys are good. 3 of my friends and I all use our sponsor. Never had a problem, always legit.

Comment

Things are already looking good! They did their end today and already changed the status on the site!

Comment

Working...
                        X