Sebacos cutting cycle log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sebacos cutting cycle log

Sup bros and girls, decided I would run a log of my summer cut, I just started today .

Stats: 5'10 195 pounds , 18% b.f.

I was at about 175 pounds with 10 % bf , but I really let myself go out of control on a vacation to hawaii, eating all the good but unhealthy things , some famous places such as Matsumutos Shave Ice and Leonards Malsadas ( think thats how you spell it ) , I completely devoured a 1lb burger with a LOT of tater tots in about 5-7 mins ,from a famous place in Idaho w as well during my break point is I went nuts on unhealthy food since, I havent done that in YEARS, and dont ever plan on getting that out of control again.

I do have a few cycles under my belt , test ,test winny, test dbol, beastdrol, more test , have ran clen , T3 before and eca.

So for this cycle im going to be using
    Test P 100mg ED weeks 1-10 ( if someone thinks 200 mg EOD would be better from personal experience or if its just the same go ahead and chime in , I wouldnt mind not having to inject everyday :P)

tren E 400 mg weeks 1-10 Every week , 200 mg injection Monday and Thursday.

GP Oral tren ( Methyltrienolone) weeks 1-4 (kick start for the real tren ) 500 mcg first day see how that works and I plan on getting up to 1 mg , iv recently heard of people getting up to 2 -3 mg but that seems to high but I will adjust accordingly. I have also read as MUCH info as I could on this , sad thing is I think I found 1 or 2 logs on it and they werent that good so I decided id make my own of it since so many people ask about it.

T3 weeks 1-8 , 25mcg first couple days then 50 mcg for a couple days , then cruise on 75 MAYBE 100 depending on how my strength is doing.

Clen weeks 1-3 2 weeks off , With Benadryl added on 2nd week at 60 mg nightly, start at 40 mcg and ill bump up to 160 mcg.

For PCT I have both nolva and Clomid ready

Multi Vitamin 2x daily.

Diet : Keto Style , starting out at 2535 calories, 161 g fat . 38g carbs - the 12g of fiber = 26g net carbs , 233g Protein ( im not sure if this is too much ? some people say to much Protein on keto actually is bad and could possibly take you out , thoughts please??)
    Dont have much of a set time for my food schedule I try to eat when I get too hungry but I do make sure to have a post workout shake and a meal after my morning cardio . Food that Ill be eating for those of you wondering.. Eggs, Chicken breast, Salmon Burger , String cheese , Protein powder shake for post workout, almonds, turkey slice switched in with ham slice, olive oil, and provolone cheese, I plan on reducing my calories to 1800-2000 range at the lowest peak while still keeping my Protein at about 1g per lb of body weight.

Training : Monday ; Chest+ tris , Tuesday ; Back+ bis , Thursday Shoulders +abs . Friday Legs .

Cardio everyday , on a empty stomach for about 45 mins - 1hr depending on how im feeling , at a walking pace .

Day 1 is today and am feeling fine thus far.
    sebaco2011
    Last edited by sebaco2011; 07-12-2011, 12:21 AM.

Hmm I got the test P in smooth but then when I did the tren I aspirated and no blood came out so I went ahead and injected that also but then near the end when I was done injecting the tren in , some blood came in through the needle right as I was about to pull the needle out, im a little freaked out right now , I seriously hope it didnt go through a vein !! just got back from workout took 500 mcg oral tren pre workout nothing noticeable though so far. im still concerned about that tren E injection but from what I read if I went throug ha vein or injected in a vein id have bad coughs , out of breath , and not feeling good at all , but so far all I feel is shaky from the clen so I think I should be okay . Will continue the tren dosage at 500 mcg preworkout tomorrow and bump up the t3 to 50mcg tomorrow

Comment

Hell yeah bro Subbin to this

Comment

Sounds like a good plan. Keep us posted. Never done tren, thinking about it for next summer.

Comment

I would stick with either the Enth @ 400 mgs per week or the oral as you see fit, but not both if you have never taken it. Just my 2 cents, but obviously if you want to give it a try by all means go for it and keep us posted. Check out the threads posted on Tren, both the injectible and oral. I ran the oral tren for the first 2 weeks of my cycle, switched to winny for 8 weeks and switched back over to the Tren beginning of last week. Its my first time taking oral Tren and its strong stuff so be careful bro and good luck.
          Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Day 2
            Bumped up my T3 Dosage to 50 mcg , debating weather to go to 75 mcg or just cruise at 50 till the tren kick in ...
            Woke up did fasted walking cardio for about 45 mins
            Also bumped up clen dosage im at 120 mcg
            Also Im bumping my Gp Oral tren to 1mg hehe , took 500 mcg with breakfast and going to take 500 mcg before workout
            Also reduced my calories by about 100 by taking out a slice of cheese.
            Right thighs pretty sore from injection , about to inject some more prop 100 mg.

Disco im just using the oral tren while the tren E is kicking in which will take about 4-6 weeks from what iv read . But once im at week 4 im going to stop even if the tren E hasnt kicked in just to let liver heal and Ill take some milk thistle during this period .

Comment

Hmm.. That's shitload of gear bro.. In my opinion..
              I think you can do a good job with less gear but..
              Good luck and keep us posted!

Comment

Im all for running less gear to get same results but i dont think this is too much. I am interested in how your Oral tren kickstart works and have thought about this myself. I say its cool to do 200mg Prop eod but some may say different

Comment

Normally you can tell when you hit a vein its a bit more sensitive i remember when i hit one in my Delt and blood was runnin down my arm for a couple min. Just watch out and keep an eye on it. keep us posted!

Comment

Took an additional 500 mcg preworkout today so im at 1mg everyday and will cruise on this for about 5 more days , I never thought Id go this high and I thought if I did that it would be my MAX dosage but I have also read about 2 more people reccomending that I get up to 2mg because the results are really noticeable compared to 1mg and the highest they have done was 3 but it wasnt much of a difference so 2mg seems to be the sweet spot, but like I said ill see how I do with 1mg for now.
                    Didn't really notice to much of a difference but usually all those things that people claim help them out preworkout dont really work for me , im almost always 100% on focus when I start lifting , I got a normal pump as well , so far so good , just gotta keep patient and the results will start kicking in.

Big its really not that much gear its 3 AAS , the other 2 aren't really AAS, If your meaning to much gear and wanting me to only use test or something since I really dont need gear for my goal and starting weight well that could be very true , BUT I have the gear on hand and I would like to achieve my results faster not only that but Id also like the gear to help me preserve my muscle / gain some more lbm , and keep strength where its at or even better get stronger .

My personal best that iv been was 195 with 10.3% bodyfat and that was tested with calipers at the gym that was about a year and a half ago when I was really starting to get into it but since then their has been some obstacles , but im ready to go back at it, and my end goal is about 215 with 10% bodyfat now this cycle definitely wont get me their but It will help me get a baseline going and I most likely will use Tren , Test, beastdrol or dianabol cycle to get back up their in a clean fashioned way with of course a clean diet. But that cycle is a while away so right now im only focused on this cycle and diet.
                    sebaco2011
                    Last edited by sebaco2011; 06-28-2011, 09:24 PM.

Comment

I agree with you Diesel.

I think with his 197 pounds and 18% Bf that he can do a good job with less gear (less potential problems..) and strict diet. No need for T3 really...

Comment

Originally posted by big1 View Post
                        Hmm.. That's shitload of gear bro.. In my opinion..
                        I think you can do a good job with less gear but..
                        Good luck and keep us posted!
                        If my memory is correct Sebaco you introduced yourself as a 16 year old a few months ago? MY BAD SEBACOS I HAD IT CONFUSED W/skadoodles?

So if this is True that is a "shitload of gear".

Good luck, drink alot I mean alot of water and get blood work done.
                        ODB
                        Last edited by ODB; 07-13-2011, 02:49 PM.
                        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I would watch your t3 dosage. There are reasons that you ramp up and down on that shit. You don't want to fuck your thyroid. Trust me, my mom has issues with hers and that shit is miserable.

Comment

Big, I already agreed with you re read my post my post mate, Odb you have to be thinking of someone else of I made a huge typo plus I never really introduced myself just came in and started lovin this board! Yes I have been drinking lots of water odb been making myself drink as much as possible. Whos Iv read and studied about t3 for a while their has been a agreement by the vets that the ramping up for t3 isnt needed as compared to the ramping down, which I will make sure I do . Yeah my friends mom and my step mom are both on that Levo thyroid medication . Btw my t3 dosage is just fine , iv gone to 100 mcg before so staying at 50-75 MAYBE 100 is fine .

Comment

Day 3 : Just got back from 45 mins of cardio felt really good so far im not having any lethargy during my cardio which is weird usually when I cut and esp on low carbs I have major lethargy , maybe it just hasnt kicked in yet . Today is a rest day will probably go swimming for a bit just to get out in the sun and burn some calories the fun way. Diet is still in check , im decreasing by an extra 100 calories by again removing a slice of cheese.

Clen I bumped up and am now at 160 mcg and will stay at this for the rest of the 3 weeks.
                              T3 at 50 mcg today still
                              Test P 100 MG everyday still
                              Oral tren still at 1mg split between 500 mcg morning and 500 mcg in the evening , sticking with this for about 5 more days and will bump it up to 1.5 mg if I feel its safe.
                              tren E shot tomorrow @ 200mg

Comment

Working...
                              X