250mg Test Eth a week AI question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 250mg Test Eth a week AI question?

Im goin to run test eth at 250mg a week and some Arimidex my question is should i take .5 mg of arimidex everyday or .5 every other day?

possibly none at that low of a dose just depends on if youre sensitive. I usually run .25ed or you could do .5 eod

Comment

i do .5 e3d just gotta find what is good for you. bump that test to 500mg a week.

Comment

JayDiesel -possibly none at that low of a dose just depends on if youre sensitive.
        ^ THIS.

I'm .25 EOD ON 750MG Test.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Im not too Estro-sensitive i mainly use Adex to combat water weight. Also havent done any harsh cycles yet but theyre coming this year lol I always include Adex tho so yeah either .25 eod or .5 eod shouldnt hurt just listen to your body

Comment

Originally posted by bigbilly365 View Post
            Im goin to run test eth at 250mg a week and some Arimidex my question is should i take .5 mg of arimidex everyday or .5 every other day?
            i was wodering if you shoot it once a wk or 2 time a wk of test e?
            its a good start dose, but 500mg will not hurt also try aromasin looks like it works much better for me.

Comment

250mg is a low dose for a week. take it to 500mg a week and inject 250 mg 2 times a week (Mon. and Thursday).

Comment

Working...
              X