Basic Starters Mass Stack? Test, Deca, Tbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Starters Mass Stack? Test, Deca, Tbol

I know its been asked before but there were no answers. Very basic and simple cycle. I just would like to know if anyone has tried it or knew anyone to try it? Thats it and the experience of course Its been out since sep. 2010 and not 1 single log.
    Admin
    Administrator
    Last edited by Admin; 06-18-2011, 02:37 PM.

It's a good low dose beginner stack. If you are new to using gear then you will have excellent gains with this combo. If u have cycles under your belt then you'd know that it's really light. Very little sides from the dosages. With a good diet and lifting schedule you could expect to put on 15 to 20 pounds and keep 12 to 15 pounds of it after cycle. I'd add a little more to the pct than just adex but that's just my opinion.
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by Big Papa Buff View Post
      I know its been asked before but there were no answers. Very basic and simple cycle. I just would like to know if anyone has tried it or knew anyone to try it? Thats it and the experience of course Its been out since sep. 2010 and not 1 single log.
      There are no logs on it because we just added the cycle log here a few days ago.

Comment

its a good combo. if you're new to AAS though, i would leave the deca out for now. you'll gain a ton of muscle on just test and tbol(or dbol). save the additional compounds for future cycles when you're more used to taking AAS and smaller stacks dont give you the same results as before
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

just added it hmm... I noticed it a while ago done my research which leads me here. I've noticed that exact cycle on two different sites so far and both state that the cycle has been added "Wednesday Sep. 10, 2010"

This is not my first rodeo I've ran plenty of cycles and yes test solo cycles before. Running cycles is not my concern and not why I'm here. My concern is the GP Test Enath 250 and the terrible logs and reviews I've came across so far. Even 1 log of someone gaining a pound would give me hope. I read logs on GP Test Enath 250 in forums that are sponsored by the companies that sell them and still see negative reviews people actually waiting 10 weeks before throwing in the towel. As I stated before most people called it bunk and the optimistic called it underdosed.

If someone can PM me why my post are getting "edited" I'd appreciate it. Like I said Im not new to this and I literally just created this account to give the GP Test Enath 250one last shot. I still cant get a link, or any feedback from anyone who has tried it here at juicedmuscle. Was really trying to give it a honest chance. So thats it time to move on. Not risking running olive oil.

Comment

Working...
          X