Few days early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few days early

Got my package a few days early and they check out g2g.... First time with the pins, orals just don't do it! Cant wait to start Monday.

work hard and have a great cycle.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Got to love Naps! Always providing the best!

Comment

Thanks Sam!

Comment

Good luck with the cycle. You should gain nicely with it being your first one with pins. Keep us updated, bro
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Yep. You should blow up if your training and diet is dialed in.

What exactly are you running?

Comment

Keeping it pretty simple being first time with the pins going to run GP Test Enanth 250 and GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) EOD Hoping to get good results with just that.
              Wanted to start today but having trouble finding pins local, looks like I'm going to have to order them online Any recommendations im in the US?

Comment

That's great news bro, congrats! Good luck with your cycle and let us know how it goes.
                Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Congrats im glad to hear good things about naps im excited to order from them

Comment

Allegromedical.com

Originally posted by kmm887 View Post
                    Keeping it pretty simple being first time with the pins going to run GP Test Enanth 250 and GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) EOD Hoping to get good results with just that.
                    Wanted to start today but having trouble finding pins local, looks like I'm going to have to order them online Any recommendations im in the US?

Comment

Working...
                    X