then in no particular order, but carbs before 5pm

eggs and wholemeal toast
    chicken and wholewheat pasta
    mince and wholewheat pasta
    beef/ham sandwhich
    mince and veg
    chicken and veg
    cottage cheese and protein shake
    post workout shake or shake if i need to swap a meal will be protein and oats

I have been eating around
    220-230 pr a day
    160-200g carbs a day
    60-80g fat

water at least 5 litre s per day

Over the last five weeks i have gained about 1lb a week and lost some body fat so im going to up my protein to 350g, carbs to 200-250 and fats 80-100g per day.
    I feel this would be good as my aim is lean bulk, any loss in body fat is a bonus

Supps

whey
    creatine 10g
    multi vit
    vit C
    fish oils 6g (epa 1080mg, dha 690mg)
    taruin 5g
    zma

training

i will be doing a 3 on 1 off

chest/back

inc dumb 6-8
    decline barb 6-8
    Pulldowns 6-8
    Bo Row 6-8
    calve raise
    toepress

legs/abs
    squat 6-8
    legpress 6-8
    reverse leg curl 6-8
    stiff deads 6-8
    ab work

Shoulders/bi/tri
    Dumb press 6-8
    Barb press 6-8
    barb culrs 6-8
    decline dumb curls6-8
    french press 6-8
    overhead press 6-8

then i will rest one day before doing the same routine but 10-15 reps per exercise

cardio will be twice a week after legs low intensity and for 20-30 mins

Any comment critism or questions please post up

starting weight 211lbs 6 foot tall

just thought I would pop this in some might not know what Hdrol is -H-Drol is a trade name for the anabolic steroid 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4- diene-3-17b-diol, which is technically a prohormone to Oral Turinibol, an East German steroid that was popular with Olympians in the 1960′s.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

yeah i did know and looked at turinabol and wasnt going to run anything with the test cyp but the the hdrol came up as a good deal on ebay!

Comment

ebay? you buy your gear off ebay?!!

Comment

no, just the hdrol

Comment

Good luck. Keep us posted.

Hdrol is legal here

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post

Hdrol is legal here
              o right guessing that's why its on ebay haha i was thinking who would put illegal stuff up there

Comment

Did my second jab today and was much easier. I have noticed that strength has gone up 2-3 reps, slight increase in sex drive and aggression.
                did legs today and had such a pump along my injection sites that i couldnt walk properly and was quite painful untill about twenty minutes after.
                I will check my weight tomorrow, apart form that i have noticed im drinking more and have been able to eat the extra calories ive set for myself.

Comment

back from gym arm workout and again increased weight and reps, looking a bit more full and vascular. I have upped my taurine to 10g a day as the dreaded back pumps have come. Weight up 4 lb in 6 days.

Comment

nice bro, good luck with everything!
                    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Wish I had run test with the hdrol. Ran it solo and it dried my joints out really bad. Good luck with your run brother.

Comment

nothing interestiing to report from previous post, though im getting a little bit lethargic and feeling more tired than usual. Jabbed yesterday for the third time and was much better. I showered straight after and the pip is nowhere near as bad.

Did chest back and calves today and again lifts were up and got a pb on inc dumb press for 7 reps!

Comment

Originally posted by smaj210 View Post
                          nothing interestiing to report from previous post, though im getting a little bit lethargic and feeling more tired than usual. Jabbed yesterday for the third time and was much better. I showered straight after and the pip is nowhere near as bad.

Did chest back and calves today and again lifts were up and got a pb on inc dumb press for 7 reps!
                          lethargic - May be estrogen, do u have Adex or any AI's ? pop .25mg EOD
                          ODB
                          Last edited by ODB; 07-10-2011, 10:24 PM.
                          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

nah i dont have and AI's on hand i would have thought it may be from the hdrol as im only 10days in on the test, it may also be laziness due to hot weather and more food. Ill keep an eye on it

Comment

started to feel a bit less letharigic and the last couple of days my appetite has gone down a little, probably due to the bad weather. had a good arm workout on friday and couldnt wash my hair properly afterwards due to the pump. i ate an extra 100g of carbs on saturday just for the extra boost though it should have been a cheat day but the carbs were clean. Took a day of yesterday and did my measurements, am up 1/2 an inch on my arms and calves, and thighs with no increase around my waist.
                              back from gym today and a great workout again upping the pounds on all lifts and an extra couple of reps, weighed myself and am upto 15,11, 221 lbs so a gain of 10lbs in under two weeks.
                              I will be upping my hdrol dose to 75mg on wednesday and am now starting to look forward to pinning though for some reason my left legs hurts more after pinning than my right so im going to induce the mrs to pin my backside this week.

Comment

Working...
                              X