tren a test p injection times, help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tren a test p injection times, help!

What's up jk? I'm taking tren a 50 ed and test p 100eod, I usually inject in the mornings at 4 am and I'm at the gym working out by 5am. Question is when the best time to inject to get full benefit of the juice, I'm thinking maybe before bed, not sure what do u guys think? Thanks!

Im taking 100 test prop ed and 100 tren eod. I typically try to inject about an hour before i workout but really i can't say its that specific.

Comment

Before bed.
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

these fast acting compounds will quickly build up in your blood and within a couple wks, and it wont be super important what time of day you take it. it's all about keeping the levels stable to avoid side effects.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Try it my way, though.
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

i tend to pin earlier in the day, i feel the activity throughout the rest of the day help it dissipate. when i do it before bed, it sometimes causes alittle more pain the following day
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

In the morning after I shower. The breakfast of champions.

Comment

I do it at nite cuz it doesn't really give Me an extra pump while working out and I just feel like that's when the muscles need it but SAMs statement is true

Comment

Midday or morning when u do it before bed that shit sits there when u wake up it will hurt u gotta get it flowing through the body

Comment

Working...
                  X