Upping anadrol to 100mg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upping anadrol to 100mg

I am currently taking 50 mg anadrol Ed with 400mg ew tren ace, I want to do 100 mg androl for 10 weeks any help

How is the tren working for u
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Been my first week, they say it kicks in around third or fourth week so I'm doing 400 ew for 14 weeks

Comment

Man, that anadrol beats me up at 50 mg. Never done tren, but I heard those sides are rough. You're not getting any sides?

Comment

Not yet! Let you know in couple weeks. I always heard tren was the best, so had to get it. After 14 weeks ill see I should see results

Comment

I took my last dose of my 4 week anadrol 50mg daily cycle 2 nights ago and I already lost the results. Anything above 4 or 5 weeks is a bit taxing on the liver.
            Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Did hear the results from tren are amazing

Comment

10 weeks is a long time for A Drol! The Sides will be coming from both compounds and you should probly be running some Test. How long have you been on the A Drol already??

Comment

Diesel is right, shouldn't run a drol for more than 6 weeks. Missed that part where you said 10 weeks. Be interested to see what those sides are like in 3 weeks. Would definately get a rubber covering for your mattress, you're gonna be SWEATING!

Comment

Will you lose all your gains on a tren, anodrol cycle? when I find test I'll add it in there!

Comment

Just going on second week

Comment

yo man doing 100 mg for 10 weeks sounds pretty insane too me
                        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                        Hackleech

Comment

Working...
                        X