PDA

View Full Version : Trenbolone Pt.2

dr.Stack
07-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Common Side effects
Out of all the injectable steroids available, trenbolone is the one that should be used with extreme caution and only after plenty of research into its side effects and common cycles have been carried out. Trenbolone side effects can be very bad to many users, so much so that they will not use it despite its very positive effects on the body and strength. Firstly, as trenbolone is so androgenic, all side effects that are seen with strong androgens can be expected (if prone) with trenbolone. If one is prone to male pattern baldness (MPB) than trenbolone will likely speed this up. Some users find acne on trenbolone worse than when on any other steroid. Certainly Trenbolone is not recommended for female users due to its strong androgenic properties and the common side effects that manifest themselves in females who use strong androgens.

Despite the fact that trenbolone cannot aromatise, due to the progesterone route it can cause things like gynecomastia, but this will only really happen in the presence of estrogen. This does happen though in many users, as trenbolone is usually stacked with a testosterone, which obviously can and will convert to estrogen. Gynecomastia from trenbolone can be quite bad many will find, however if you do not suffer from this than other estrogenic side effects should not be of worry, as trenbolone does not cause any water retention or similar, but in fact often gives a hardened look and feel to the muscles.

Trenbolone also seems to give many users poor sleep patterns and insomnia. In addition, it can cause severe sweating in many, both during the night time and also just from doing the smallest of activities such as walking up stairs, etc. It also can impair to a certain degree, cardiovascular function, which means that it is not ideal for use in those who regular partake in such sports or activity that require a decent level of cardiovascular fitness.

Trenbolone also increases blood pressure in many users, some to such a degree that they have to cease using it. Thus it is recommended that one who wishes to use trenbolone, invests in a blood pressure monitor so they can regularly measure their blood pressure and keep an eye on it throughout the cycle.

Many people claim that trenbolone has a negative effect on the kidneys. There are many of these claims certainly across the Internet since its use has become more widespread. However, there is no real evidence for these claims, and certainly I have seen many long-term users of trenbolone have kidney function tests that are well within the normal range. Perhaps the reason for this theory is the fact that when using trenbolone, many find that their urine can become a much darker more orange-brown colour. However, this is due to the fact that trenbolone undergoes very little modification or breakdown and is excreted as a rust-coloured oxidised form in the urine. In addition to this, any damage to kidney may not even be directly due to the trenbolone, but more to do with the increased sweating and water loss from excessive body heat whilst on trenbolone, without the sufficient addition of water intake. Thus it is recommended if running trenbolone to keep the water intake high.

As trenbolone is such a strong steroid, it is very harsh on the HTPA axis and will shut down the body's natural testosterone production very easily and, for many, very harshly. It is comparable to 'deca dick' that people can experience with deca, and longer cycles may need to include the use of HCG to restore one's own natural production of testosterone. Recovery from cycles containing trenbolone is not easy, and requires a very well thought out and stringent PCT routine and diet.

It has also been suggested through research that trenbolone actually (although aiding slightly in fat loss) reduces endogenous T3 levels. Thus some advocate the use of 25mcg T3 throughout a trenbolone cycle. This writer does not personally think that this is necessary; however it is something that users may wish to consider when using trenbolone, especially if their natural T3 production is on the lower side of the normal range. It is a very good idea to get blood work done both before and after any cycle including trenbolone.

Tren cough
The so called 'tren cough' or 'Fina cough' is well known amongst many tren users. Some users seem to get the cough following every injection; others never or extremely rarely will get the cough. Usually it is manifested upon injection, with a tightness in the chest, and a metallic taste in the back of the mouth, followed by an uncontrollable violent cough which can be quite frightening, as anyone who has experienced it will tell you, whether it's for the first time or not. There have been some very elaborate theories about the reasons for getting the cough from trenbolone, some of which have had mechanisms involving molecules that only trenbolone affects resulting in bronchioconstriction, etc. However, the fact remains that many users have also experienced the same cough from steroids such as equipoise and testosterone cypionate. In addition, these mechanisms that are proposed are highly unlikely to occur immediately upon injection, as that is too fast a timescale for the proposed mechanism. Thus it must be the result of something entering the blood stream and traveling to the lungs for the cough to be manifested that quickly.

This leads us onto the next theory suggested by many which is that trenbolone is produced by many UGLs, and as such is made with higher percentages of Benzyl Alcohol (BA) than pharma grade products are, and it is the alcohol that is causing the reaction. The only problem with this theory is that trenbolone is made by most UGLs with the same BA percentages as things such as testosterone propionate, and nandrolone decanoate. If it was purely the BA concentration, than we would expect to see the cough with these other products as well, which we do not. Thus, as we have eliminated the oil, solvents and carriers, it leaves us with the Trenbolone product itself as the potential culprit.

One thing that you notice about trenbolone is that it is often a golden-brown / rust colour when in oil solution. If the hormone powder is refined to greater than 99.5% purity or so, then the colour of trenbolone in solution actually gives a very light golden colour, much like other testosterone products; however, refining the hormone to this level of purity is extremely difficult. This is why there is colour variation from batch to batch with different underground labs; something as small as 0.1% purity can affect the colour of the final product.

As mentioned above when discussing kidney effects of trenbolone, the oxidised trenbolone is a rust colour ? much like the colour seen of trenbolone in oil solution. What you also notice with steroids such as Equipoise and to a lesser degree, testosterone cypionate, is that these steroids too are hard to very highly refine and often a browny-rust colour, more so than products such as testosterone propionate, etc. It is very likely then that these oxidised particles get into the blood stream upon injection and this causes some sort of anaphylactic (allergic) reaction in the lungs as the particles react with the alveoli, perhaps. This seems to be confirmed by the fact that the darker the trenbolone is the more likely one is to get a cough (personal and general experience). The best way to try and avoid this is to firstly inject very slowly and not move the needle around after aspirating, and also mixing the trenbolone with another product such as test prop.

brandonp005
07-07-2010, 02:17 PM
I love the taste of tren! haha I had one very scary experience though. I felt an extreme burning sensation in the left side of my neck right after I finished the injection.

A tip for controlling tren cough: If you start to experience this, dont panic and try to control your breathing. Also, sip on water and it will help. This normally lasts no more than a minute or two but can seem like forever. If you cough at the urge, next thing you know, its out of control and can be a scary experience!

Hope this helps!

dr.Stack
07-07-2010, 05:07 PM
^thanks for the tip. a friend of mine said he switched to useing a slin pin and didnt get the cough again...

brandonp005
07-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Never did use a slin pin...I may try that if I ever use Tren again...I love the shit but damn its hard on ya

dr.Stack
07-07-2010, 09:50 PM
yea iv been researching it alot lately because its part of my next cycle

brandonp005
07-07-2010, 10:15 PM
yea iv been researching it alot lately because its part of my next cycle

what ester and what dosage? what are you stacking it with?

Conrad
07-08-2010, 05:47 AM
Tren is a very powerful substance. I have used one time in the past and will be my last. My body can not tolerate the drug. Many users, however, love tren.

dr.Stack
07-08-2010, 06:21 AM
what ester and what dosage? what are you stacking it with?

Tren Ace at 50mg/day
i wanted to start with ace to see how i handle it and if the sides are too bad i can come off quicker than with e or hex...

Conrad
07-08-2010, 10:02 AM
Tren is tren in my book but the ester weight plays a significant factor in timing when sides may occur. Any steroid can cause "a cough" when you Nick a vein and it goes directly back to your heart. But the most common one you'll here about is tren ace. With tren enth I once had a metallic taste in my mouth but that's it.

In my experience and my friends the longer estered trens with less frequent injections would cause greater sides. I could do 600mg a week of tren enth and feel like crap! On the other hand I could do 100mg of ace a day and barely know that I'm even on tren other than the incredible strength.

You will be good to start with 50mg tren a a day.

brandonp005
07-08-2010, 02:15 PM
Tren Ace at 50mg/day
i wanted to start with ace to see how i handle it and if the sides are too bad i can come off quicker than with e or hex...

Yeah I normally suggest Ace just for that fact of coming off if the sides get too bad

blergs
07-20-2010, 09:08 PM
I LOVE TREN!!!!!! :-D
just about no sides for me, only a bit sweaty when i sleep and slightly moody at times.
but i feel great on it.
now OTHERS i knwo HATE IT ans sware not to use it ever again.
some storys i hear are soo bad i almost never tryed it but after a few runs witrh it i knwo im one of the lucky ones.

ohh i did get the "tren cough" a couple of times one tiem it felt pritty bad and felt buring and freaked me otu but out of many shots and to only happena couple times, im happy.
on it now acually.

350mg trenE ew, 800mg test ew :-P

blergs
07-20-2010, 09:09 PM
Yeah I normally suggest Ace just for that fact of coming off if the sides get too bad

yes its a good idea, i did the same first tiem round just in case.
but now i love trenE! :-)

bob crush
08-12-2010, 09:35 PM
good stuff drink plenty of h2o! start with small dose

24than
12-08-2010, 11:57 AM
I love tren too...it is my favourite steroid

First time using it, I had some ruff side effects, but I guest that body adapted to so high androgens in time (few blasts) and now there are really small sides that I acctually notice. Sleep is great, not too much sweating, no acne and I get signs of gynecomastia only on werry high doses, but dostinex fix that in days, so I em overal wery happy with it...I even use it on off diet as it is extremly effective on me in terms of gaining quallity muscle with no too much extra water and even litlle fat lost, I allwais use T3 with it and if finance can support, then HGH and slim...

recomendad...

I heared from many people that tren is just one of those steroids, that you either are for it, or completly NOT...so I gues I em wery lucky :)

SAFELIFE1
12-27-2010, 12:28 AM
Yea if u are not in deep enough, you can get a numbing , burning feeling, andhard to breath. This is simlar to the shock. You can feel it burn in your heart, and your tougn burns. Becareful. this can happen with any injectable.

iPenetratah
02-25-2011, 10:51 PM
Hi, I am iPenetratah, and I love Tren too.

And I concur about staying calm with the cough and sipping on some water. I experienced tren cough once, and it did suck...

DiscoDino247
03-22-2011, 10:30 PM
I always heard people saying that only nutjobs would take this stuff. Once I became more experienced using AS I decided to try the Trinaplex 200 last summer along with Winny tabs and I absolutely loved it! Can't wait for my GP Tren 250 tabs to arrive so I can try them out! Besides a slight cough (which my daily bong hits after the gym didn't help I'm sure) the only thing I experienced in the past is some rage/anger issues and bad sweats (but it was summmer time.) I will let you guys know once I start the GP Tren tabs.

Quadzilla
03-27-2011, 08:36 AM
Besides a slight cough (which my daily bong hits after the gym didn't help I'm sure) the only thing I experienced in the past is some rage/anger issues and bad sweats (but it was summmer time.)

Hahahahahahaha!

I get bad insomnia, sweats, and irritability, but the strength gains are JUST. TOO. GOOD. Give me some Tren and some Halo and I will tear the rack apart.

G3tD33z
03-31-2011, 04:07 PM
I'm on Tren/Test right now and my strength is through the roof! I do sweat a lot, but I sleep well and my strength is through the roof! I'll definitely use Tren again for future cycles.

DiscoDino247
04-03-2011, 04:55 PM
Hahahahahahaha!

I get bad insomnia, sweats, and irritability, but the strength gains are JUST. TOO. GOOD. Give me some Tren and some Halo and I will tear the rack apart.

I have trouble sleeping as well, but I usually take a xanax which helps calm me down before bed. I also sweat a ton and am very irritable, but I love the gains from it so I don't mind putting up with the sides.

Cage fighter
04-27-2011, 01:56 AM
What is a good tren cycle? Tren a that is

iPenetratah
04-27-2011, 04:55 PM
What is a good tren cycle? Tren a that is

If you have never taken tren before, I would start off with 50mg for week 1, just in case you are one of those unfortunate ones that cannot handle tren.

T-Ace
Week 1 50mg ed
Week 2-8 75mg ed

Test Enth
Weeks 1-12 200-500mg ew depending on goals.

HCG
250iu e4d starting on week 2

Prami
ed .25-1mg

Adex
ed or eod starting at .25mg - .5mg

Cage fighter
04-27-2011, 05:48 PM
Ok thanks bro

nympholvr
07-24-2011, 09:12 AM
is it better to run 50 a day or 100 eod thanks

Liquid
07-31-2011, 11:20 AM
100 Eod is fine.

nympholvr
07-31-2011, 01:23 PM
Ok thanks for the feedback

nympholvr
08-11-2011, 05:22 PM
I think this is not a good thing,
Drugs can be used for the making some medicines, all about the other com forty.....

what? I am lost

big1
08-12-2011, 11:25 AM
I used 50mg eod plus test prop and masteron.. That was enough tren for my first tren experience, gains was great and side effects was on minimum..

nyc
08-25-2011, 06:34 AM
If you have never taken tren before, I would start off with 50mg for week 1, just in case you are one of those unfortunate ones that cannot handle tren.

T-Ace
Week 1 50mg ed
Week 2-8 75mg ed

Test Enth
Weeks 1-12 200-500mg ew depending on goals.

HCG
250iu e4d starting on week 2

Prami
ed .25-1mg

Adex
ed or eod starting at .25mg - .5mg

Usually run deca with cycle to alleviate joint pain, is it true you can't mix the two and what affect does tren have on joints?

For a 1st run how long would you run it?

If were going to do test e @ 500/wk tren a @ 50/day what kind of pct do you recommend?

jk703
07-18-2012, 08:31 AM
currently running 250mgs test cyp and 200mgs tren e every 5 days (QDL) i definitely have sides and hot flashes at night but nothing unbearable. i've slimmed down greatly. no need for excessive doses on tren especially if it is your first go with it. this is my second cycle with tren e. do not overdue tren. :)

siberiantiger
09-02-2012, 10:01 PM
There are two common variants that make the tren cough.1.after injecting the rapid prolactin increase in the body.which can cause only a pure trenbolone for example tren base(NON ESTER),tren acetat(little stretched).here we have a rapid absorption of the drug. 2. tren cough :because of heavy metal contaminants.whether there is tren acetate,hexa,enanthat or non ester.in this case an allergic reaction, defense mechanism of our body.pulmonary alveolus,bronchial pulmonary defend themselves by coughing.of logic ago both variants are acceptable!

gambit
09-20-2012, 02:52 PM
Been thinking about trying tren but no sure if I want the longer or shorter ester. First I need to get used to changing up different inj sites if I am going to EOD. I'd like to go with trenA in case i get bad sides.

JayDiesel
09-21-2012, 03:00 PM
Use Ace for your first run at Tren

Mighty49er
09-26-2012, 01:51 PM
I am going to run a mild dose of 300mg Tren A during the last 8 outta 10 weeks of this cycle. Right now I'm running 500mg of Test E and 400mg of EQ a week. This is my 4th cycle but Im new to Tren.
Question to ALL: Can I load my Tren A, EQ and Test in the same barrell? I will doing 100 EOD and I will shoot on my Test days. Any input is welcomed. Thanks.

Big L
09-26-2012, 01:59 PM
I have a love hate with tren A nothing compares to the way it tranforms ur body. But for the first 3 weeks i felt like a 90 year old man. I couldnt even get outta bed my body hurt then add insomnia i was gona stop 3 weeks in but thank god i didnt. I love it

JayDiesel
09-26-2012, 02:51 PM
I have a love hate with tren A nothing compares to the way it tranforms ur body. But for the first 3 weeks i felt like a 90 year old man. I couldnt even get outta bed my body hurt then add insomnia i was gona stop 3 weeks in but thank god i didnt. I love it
gotta run that Caber!

bigmurph
10-03-2012, 05:26 AM
does oral tren have the same sides as tren ace and tren e or are the three different in some ways of course besides the length of the esters. is one better then the others which one would you go for is there situations in cycles were one is better then the other.is there a reason to take tern ace over tren e or tren oral beside the ester or is the ester the only difference between the 3.Ive never taken tren im curious it sounds great and its supposed to work so good but then I here the stories about how bad the side effects are is there a way to control them so there not that bad besides cabresar.
thanks for the advice anyone who has experience with tren e tren ace and oral tren.
of course anyone who wants to check out my site is welcome http://gearedupstrength.webs.com/ just follow directions you wont be disapointed tell a friend everyone is welcome except you know who.

Gurn
10-10-2012, 02:36 AM
i was using 400 mg a week of tren enth and the only sides i had was a killer back pump for 3 weeks and terrible nite sweats and i mixed the tren with test e

mortirius123
10-10-2012, 12:49 PM
A nice 10-12 week run of tren will permanently change your physique, my advise to anyone is use tren ace. at at a dose of 50mg EoD or ED and no need to go over 75mg EoD or ED.

Big L
10-10-2012, 01:20 PM
I dont think there is a steroid out there that can compare to tren. Tren can take your body to such a high level. You will see more muscle and definition. People that see you will be like holly crap

Slayer78
11-20-2012, 03:19 PM
I've ran Tren E 200 for 2 cycles and I love mixing it with Mast 200.

hutuboyslim
12-07-2015, 06:25 AM
This review on Tren put the side effects in a way harsher light than what I read on steroids.com
I just bought some tren ace was going to take my first dose with test cyp tomorrow, now I'm scared. Still going to take it... but scared now

frandman2014
12-07-2015, 08:32 AM
This review on Tren put the side effects in a way harsher light than what I read on steroids.com
I just bought some tren ace was going to take my first dose with test cyp tomorrow, now I'm scared. Still going to take it... but scared now
Start at low dose 50mg eod
Then go from there
Only side I got
Insomnia... Always
Can't breath .... I smoke so f7ck it
Sweats in the night... Awake in a pool of sweat every 2 hours ...no nice for your Mrs...
I'm band from using Tren again haha
I change girlfriend if I can't lol

Win All Day
12-08-2015, 11:41 PM
No joke, this thread from the OP, although it was informative, was also very terrifying haha.
The hair loss is the biggest factor for me.

hutuboyslim
12-12-2015, 05:10 AM
It's weird I had night sweats pretty bad when it was just test and now they've actually decreased. I always have insomnia I just take some zquil and say fuck it. I'm still all paranoid about me buying fake shit it's made from the same lab and when I pinned it at first I didn't get the cough but definitely got the metallic taste in my mouth. Started 4 days ago on my 6th week of cyp and I do notice strength gains

RonnyT
12-17-2015, 06:22 PM
If you have real Tren esp the Acetate version, the sides like trensomnia the sweats will make sure you have real gear. For me especially the Parabolan version or the mixed estrification versions are the bomb. But not everyone likes it. Just like Cut-stack short estrifications of test tren and drostenalone..
http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/content/many-faces-trenbolone?page=2

hutuboyslim
12-17-2015, 07:46 PM
Thanks for that read, very helpful